Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    [Look great! Glad they made it safely broham
    Very well packaged

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Awesome Grave Tales comic, Brian. Very Creepshow-esque
    Thanks, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added a little Wraith action:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

And a "Perfect" copy of Full Dark No Stars from Rick. This guy goes above and beyond with his packaging. You couldn't ask for better in the quality that he provides. Thanks, Rick!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Bri.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Rick knows how to pack well. Congrats Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great stuff, Bri.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Rick knows how to pack well. Congrats Brian!
    Thanks, guys!

Country
    Country Flag

And picked this up as well:

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't realize how big this was til it showed up today:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tres cool.

Hill was/is on the cutting edge of graphic stories.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Tres cool.

Hill was/is on the cutting edge of graphic stories.
    Thanks, Jerome!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Locke and Key goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Didn't realize how big this was til it showed up today:

Yeah but this is only the treasury edition.
    Let's be honnest, there will soon the TREASURY SPECIAL 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY LIMITED DEFINITIVE EXTRA GOLDEN DELUXE HARDCOVER MASTER EDITION in obviously different variant covers.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Locke and Key goodness
    Thanks, brother!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Louis for these additions!:

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh Hell yeah! Those are righteous. Congrats buddy!

Country
    Country Flag

Acquired from eBay:

Country
    Country Flag

Actually had to do a little hunting to track down a 1st printing of this title. Finally found one on eBay:

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Acquired from eBay:

Very nice! Heart-Shaped Box is a book that stuck with me for a LONG time. Great ghost story.

Country
    Country Flag

From eBay has well with the blacked out price. I guess there are now non-blacked out editions as well. Probably could remove the marker with a little Goo-Gone. Not sure if I should do that though:

Country
    Country Flag

Another eBay score. The prints within are absolutely gorgeous!

Country
    Country Flag

And the prints. Placed inside of spoiler tags in case someone has never seen 'em and is looking to pick 'em up later:

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Oh Hell yeah! Those are righteous. Congrats buddy!
    Thanks, Chad!

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Very nice! Heart-Shaped Box is a book that stuck with me for a LONG time. Great ghost story.
    Thanks! I'm currently listening to it on CD. It's my first exposure to it and it's really starting to get good!

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I'm currently listening to it on CD. It's my first exposure to it and it's really starting to get good![/QUOTE]

Yeah, man. Get your sleep in now, while you still can!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff for your ever expanding (and impressive) Joe Hill collection, Brian. Congratulations mate.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I'm currently listening to it on CD. It's my first exposure to it and it's really starting to get good!
    Yeah, man. Get your sleep in now, while you still can! [/QUOTE]

I'll do that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast