Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Spiderman is some cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new Hill items!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new Joe Hill items. Ralph is very generous and so easy to work with. I've purchased a few Hill items myself from him. Nice additions!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dig the Hill! Awesome, Brian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That Spiderman is some cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice new Hill items!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Great new Joe Hill items. Ralph is very generous and so easy to work with. I've purchased a few Hill items myself from him. Nice additions!
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Dig the Hill! Awesome, Brian!
    Thanks, guys! Agreed! Ralph is excellent to work with!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian. Congrats! Ralph is top notch.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice Brian. Congrats! Ralph is top notch.
    Thanks, Paul! As you are too, my friend
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Totally stoked about these arrivals today from Water Street Books. Can't say enough good things about the folks over there, especially Stef. And to Joe of course for taking the time to stop by and personalize them. Really hoping he tours near my area for the Strange Weather promotion.

Country
    Country Flag

Huge thanks to Greg, DoctorZaius, for selling me his extra copy at well below the current asking price on eBay! Again, our awesome members step up and help another out!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Brian! And kudos to Greg

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Brian congratulations!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome mate, your Hill collection is killer...

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Brian! And kudos to Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    That's awesome, Brian congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Awesome mate, your Hill collection is killer...
    Thanks, bro mans!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian for this very nice new JH book !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats Brian for this very nice new JH book !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hooray, you found one! Congrats, Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hooray, you found one! Congrats, Brian!
    Thanks, Dez!

Country
    Country Flag

A few more cases from J.W.:

Impossible to find a non-custom slipcase that will fit bagged and boarded comics. So I asked Jeff to make me few for a test run. He nailed it of course! From left to right: Small World, Tales From the Darkside, and my Locke & Key collection so far. I doubt I'll ever find all the variants for that series but it's fun for me to try. It does help that they usually list all the variants inside the cover.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love 'em Brian. You have one hell of a Joe Hill collection my friend.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love 'em Brian. You have one hell of a Joe Hill collection my friend.
    Thanks, Alan!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Hill! Look great, dude

Country
    Country Flag

Holy Hill! Look great, dude
    Thanks, brother! And hopefully a new add coming soon

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Chad for the latest add!

And the bonuses!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Chad for the latest add!

And the bonuses!

Look great! Glad they made it safely broham

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Grave Tales comic, Brian. Very Creepshow-esque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast