Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Awesome!
    Thanks, Chad! Disappointed to discover that Joe didn't write 3 of 5 scripts listed. I probably wouldn't have purchased it had I known.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    NICE !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Simon for picking this up for me and sending it over! Most things from the UK only take about a week or two to arrive. From the tracking, looks like Charlie spent almost a month in Chicago. Must have been taking in the sites I reckon.

Country
    Country Flag

Very impressed with Water Street Bookstore's service and their packaging is excellent as well.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Personalised? Hell yeah...!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Personalised? Hell yeah...!
    Thanks, Peri!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waterstreet has been great every time I've ordered from them. Nice new one, Brian!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brian. Great to have a personalized copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome dude!
    Thanks, Chad!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Waterstreet has been great every time I've ordered from them. Nice new one, Brian!
    Thanks, Dez! They will definitely be my go to for all things Hill for future releases.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks, Kris!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations Brian. Great to have a personalized copy.
    Thanks, Jon!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition, Bri!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Nice addition, Bri!
    Thanks, Dan!

Country
    Country Flag

My latest from Jay Fotos.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Brian!

And that's why I can't collect these - there are so many!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian. I've bought these for people for gifts, but never read the Locke and Key series myself. Haver you read them? I'd be keen to see the Lovecraft angle...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice, Brian!

And that's why I can't collect these - there are so many!!!
    Thanks, Dez! No doubt but I'm determined! Don't know if I'll ever get there.

Congrats Brian. I've bought these for people for gifts, but never read the Locke and Key series myself. Haver you read them? I'd be keen to see the Lovecraft angle...
    Thanks, brother! The series is awesome though I wasn't really that impressed with the Small World one shot. I've never been much of a Lovecraft fan so I honestly couldn't say. Best guess would be little to none solely based on what I've heard about Lovecraft. You'd have to get an opinion from someone in the know. Better yet, read the series for yourself and enlighten me!

P.S. How are the "boys" doing

Very cool, dude!
    Thanks, bro man!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, brother! The series is awesome though I wasn't really that impressed with the Small World one shot. I've never been much of a Lovecraft fan so I honestly couldn't say. Best guess would be little to none solely based on what I've heard about Lovecraft. You'd have to get an opinion from someone in the know. Better yet, read the series for yourself and enlighten me!

Yeah, I think I might give this series a shot... And the boys are surprisingly fantastic - 24 hours and I can walk almost normally (but can't dance yet)...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Yeah, I think I might give this series a shot... And the boys are surprisingly fantastic - 24 hours and I can walk almost normally (but can't dance yet)...

Country
    Country Flag

Some new Hill goodies courtesy of Ralph, the keeper of Room 217 . Thanks, Ralph!

Country
    Country Flag

Latest variant:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast