Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was a joke
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Was a joke
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Liking the new thread, Brian!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Liking the new thread, Brian!!
    Thanks, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Huge thanks to Chris and Julie for snagging this for me at the latest signing. Thanks, guys!

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Remarque back today from Glenn that my SS set up. I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again, SS!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome, Brian!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a great image, nice one Brian...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    That is awesome, Brian!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    This is a great image, nice one Brian...
    Thanks, guys!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice remarque!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice remarque!
    Thanks, Dan!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Brian!
    P2

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I really like that Remarque. Congratulations, Brian. Trying to make out which book it's in, from the picture. Is it Revival?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Beautiful Brian!
    Thank you, Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Wow! I really like that Remarque. Congratulations, Brian. Trying to make out which book it's in, from the picture. Is it Revival?
    Thanks, Jon! That is correct, Sir.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Congrats Brian for this supernice remarque !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big Congrats Brian for this supernice remarque !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Dave for this beautiful copy of Horns. I didn't realize it would be signed so, bonus! Thanks, Dave!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Brian. I know I've said this before, but I loved that book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice one Brian. I know I've said this before, but I loved that book.
    Thanks, Paul! I remember you highly recommending it to me to start off my Hill readings. Sadly, I've only made my way through Locke & Key and Tales From the Darkside so far :-/.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool mate, I plan on reading this (sometime this year!)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Cool mate, I plan on reading this (sometime this year!)
    Thanks, Peri!

Country
    Country Flag

Couple of Hill adds. The Fireman 1st/1st International TPB edition:

San Diego Comic Art Gallery copies from Jay Fotos:

Country
    Country Flag

More adds from Jay:

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast