+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few more recent additions. I finally found a 1st of this one at what I thought was a reasonable price from a member here via eBay. I'd never heard of Foyles until I Googled it.

Also received this from the same member. I sold just about everything when I was laid off a few years back so I'm slowly starting to add some things back to the collection. I doubt I'll seriously go back after all the King 1st as I'm so focused on Hill these days. But, I pick things up here and there from time to time. Mainly when I see them offered or advertised here.

Thanks to Jonathon for the add back of this one. I currently own more UK King 1st than US.

Also I delayed thanks to Br!an for several UK editions that I added back. They are pictured on my high dollar bookshelves up thread lol.
    Last edited by Brian861; 07-20-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Forgot the Hill sig shot.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales
    Hail to the King, Baby!!!! - Ash

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks, WB!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm glad you weren't foiled on finding that book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm glad you weren't foiled on finding that book!
    Blind squirrel.

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. And awesome that you're in a position to slowly return to King... Congrats, Brian..

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice signed copy of NOS4R2 Brian! And I'm a sucker for any U.K. Edition, and that Skeleton Crew HC is sweet! Congrats.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Very cool. And awesome that you're in a position to slowly return to King... Congrats, Brian..
    Thanks, Peri! As crazy as it sounds, I don't feel near the pull towards King that I once did. I know his stuff is more valuable and all but, it's really never been about that for me. Now, let me miss out on a Hill item, I'm inconsolable lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Nice signed copy of NOS4R2 Brian! And I'm a sucker for any U.K. Edition, and that Skeleton Crew HC is sweet! Congrats.
    Thanks, Peter! I too prefer a lot of the UK covers over the US.

Country
    Country Flag

Locke & Key Artist Edition Portfolio:

And Contents:
    Spoiler:

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Man Brian,
    That is some really cool stuff there.
    I see Nos4R2 a lot. In different forms and covers. I think Locke and Key is the same way. Are they all different
    looks for the same book. Anyway, just on this page you have is impressive.
    Congrtas.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome adds. Congrats!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Man Brian,
    That is some really cool stuff there.
    I see Nos4R2 a lot. In different forms and covers. I think Locke and Key is the same way. Are they all different
    looks for the same book. Anyway, just on this page you have is impressive.
    Congrtas.
    Thanks, Mike. There are a lot of variants for the covers of the comic series. The portfolio above is examples of some of the interior art.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Awesome adds. Congrats!
    Thanks, Adam!

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Those are the bees knees!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooh me want! Where'd you get the portfolio?

Do you have the coloring book they put out for the Locke and key set?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Those are the bees knees!
    Thanks, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Ooooh me want! Where'd you get the portfolio?

Do you have the coloring book they put out for the Locke and key set?
    I got it off eBay. Is this the coloring book you're talking about?:

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That portfolio is a really nice addition to your collection. Congrats, Brian!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    That portfolio is a really nice addition to your collection. Congrats, Brian!
    Thanks, Peter!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Coloring book?! I'm so glad that I only have collected a few of the comics. They are cool, but neverending!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Coloring book?! I'm so glad that I only have collected a few of the comics. They are cool, but neverending!!!
    You've got that right, Dez! I'm actually closing in on having all the comics. Until they decided to release more that is

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's some gorgeous artwork. Thanks for sharing that, B man...

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Sort of off topic,
    But Brian, go to Google and type in "Joe Hill Shark". I think you will find it interesting. He may have shed some light on a 40+ year old cold case (also called Lady of the dunes) that is related to
    the movie Jaws.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You've got that right, Dez! I'm actually closing in on having all the comics. Until they decided to release more that is
    That's pretty damn impressive, Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow, that's some gorgeous artwork. Thanks for sharing that, B man...
    You're welcome, Peri and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Sort of off topic,
    But Brian, go to Google and type in "Joe Hill Shark". I think you will find it interesting. He may have shed some light on a 40+ year old cold case (also called Lady of the dunes) that is related to
    the movie Jaws.
    Thanks, Mike and I did read about that. Very interesting observation for sure if that turned out to be the case. Jaws is also one of my all time favorite movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's pretty damn impressive, Brian!
    Thanks, Dez!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Br!an for this latest add:

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice add! Looks pristine, bud.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast