+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work, Brian! Your Hill collection continues to impress

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, where have I been? You've added a ton of new stuff! Those "Grave Tales" are awesome, man. Very old school pulp Tales From The Crypt look. And the inscribed Carousel - very impressive...

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

I REALLY like the the stuff on the last few pages. I am legend looks really cool as does your other Hill and King stuff. Bravo

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great work, Brian! Your Hill collection continues to impress
    Thank you, Alan! Marco keeps me on my toes with his updates lol.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Man, where have I been? You've added a ton of new stuff! Those "Grave Tales" are awesome, man. Very old school pulp Tales From The Crypt look. And the inscribed Carousel - very impressive...
    Thanks, Peri! I Am Legend is extremely rare as it doesn't have a sig, yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I REALLY like the the stuff on the last few pages. I am legend looks really cool as does your other Hill and King stuff. Bravo
    Thanks, Mike!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16