Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work, Brian! Your Hill collection continues to impress

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, where have I been? You've added a ton of new stuff! Those "Grave Tales" are awesome, man. Very old school pulp Tales From The Crypt look. And the inscribed Carousel - very impressive...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I REALLY like the the stuff on the last few pages. I am legend looks really cool as does your other Hill and King stuff. Bravo

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great work, Brian! Your Hill collection continues to impress
    Thank you, Alan! Marco keeps me on my toes with his updates lol.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Man, where have I been? You've added a ton of new stuff! Those "Grave Tales" are awesome, man. Very old school pulp Tales From The Crypt look. And the inscribed Carousel - very impressive...
    Thanks, Peri! I Am Legend is extremely rare as it doesn't have a sig, yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I REALLY like the the stuff on the last few pages. I am legend looks really cool as does your other Hill and King stuff. Bravo
    Thanks, Mike!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Martin. A member here and over on the CD forum turned me on to this. The show was just ok for me, not great. I think I like Holly's character the best:

IT T-Shirt from CD:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Marco's Non-Fiction updated on his Joe Hill website, I've decided to go after these as well. Thanks, Marco

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Wow man. Tons of cool new stuff. Nice haul!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

And I finally managed to go from this:

To this:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think I said it before, but I will say it again. You have some great stuff there Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Wow man. Tons of cool new stuff. Nice haul!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I think I said it before, but I will say it again. You have some great stuff there Brian.
    Thanks, guys! Putting all of this together really shows how small my collection is and full of a lot of holes.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really coming together, broham! Looks great

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Really coming together, broham! Looks great
    Thanks, guys!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Arghhhhh! Too much information!

Love the Bronson piece. I am a huge Charles Bronson fan.

And I also love that Mr. Mercedes promo stuff. I bid on a couple on E-Bay and always lost.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BOOM
    Think I'm more Pop vs Boom compared to your stuff, brother I appreciate it though

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    BOOM
    Think I'm more Pop vs Boom compared to your stuff, brother I appreciate it though
    It looks so much better on the sheds though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Arghhhhh! Too much information!

Love the Bronson piece. I am a huge Charles Bronson fan.

And I also love that Mr. Mercedes promo stuff. I bid on a couple on E-Bay and always lost.
    Agree, Steve! It's overload for sure!

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM
    It looks so much better on the sheds though!!
    Agreed! One day I'll get that room finished and interrogate some real shelving.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

How does the CD shirt feel? Comfortable or more for show?

Country
    Country Flag

Feels comfortable to the touch. I'm not going to wear it til I go see the second part of the movie. Then I'll probably just display it. Got one for the wife as well so we can be total dorks on movie night lol.

My Mood
    Chatty

Feels comfortable to the touch. I'm not going to wear it til I go see the second part of the movie. Then I'll probably just display it. Got one for the wife as well so we can be total dorks on movie night lol.
    Lol I’d do the same exact thing if my wife was into IT. It’s cool shirt, man.

Country
    Country Flag

Lol I’d do the same exact thing if my wife was into IT. It’s cool shirt, man.
    Thanks, brother. I thought CD did a really good job with them.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's the book to the right of FDNS?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast