+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What an amazing surprise! From the box, they appear to be barrister bookcases, right? Thatís awesome!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

What a fantastic, thoughtful gift. Congrats Brian, couldnít happen to a nicer person

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What an amazing surprise! From the box, they appear to be barrister bookcases, right? Thatís awesome!
    Thanks, Patrick. I'm not very savvy in the way of bookcases. Adam mention this as well in the Bookcases thread. I did a Google search on them and it seems there are different styles and colors. Not sure what I have here but looking forward to breaking into them hopefully tomorrow. May change my mind once I start putting them together lol. Seriously, this is way more than I deserve so thanks again if you're out there!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    What a fantastic, thoughtful gift. Congrats Brian, couldnít happen to a nicer person
    Thanks, Alan! I really appreciate you saying that and I'm truly grateful and humbled by the experience.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

When will you start filling them up? That is a nice gift from whom ever sent it.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Brian! Can't wait to see those bookcases put together.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! That is just beyond cool!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff is a jewel in the rough jeffingoff is a jewel in the rough jeffingoff is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Great thing happened to a great guy! Now I feel great!

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    When will you start filling them up? That is a nice gift from whom ever sent it.
    Hopefully I can get to work on them later today, Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Congrats, Brian! Can't wait to see those bookcases put together.
    Thanks, Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow!!! That is just beyond cool!!!!
    It really is, Kris. I would have never expect something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Great thing happened to a great guy! Now I feel great!
    LOL, thanks, Jeff. Not that great but it felt great to receive such a gift.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian, awesome surprise!

Spoiler:
    Of course they should have sent them to me, I've got most of your books...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Congrats Brian, awesome surprise!

Spoiler:
    Of course they should have sent them to me, I've got most of your books...
    Thanks, Simon and so true! lol. We could have kept them on display at your place.

"And here, folks we have Brian's UK collection, which I put together for him "

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a super nice surprise!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    What a super nice surprise!
    It really was! I'm beginning to wonder if there is some sort of weird conspiracy taking place here lol. First I claim that'll never be able to own any of Paul's books after Becca gives me shit about my awesome bookshelves and states, "Never say never". Chad sells me his extra HHH. Two bookcases mysteriously arrive several months later. I purchase an Artist Gift edition of Misery from Rick. Mere coincidence?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20