Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Nice add! Looks pristine, bud.
    Thanks, Adam!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! It looks great! Nice one, Brian!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're turning it up a notch, man.. What a lovely copy. Very cool.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Agreed! It looks great! Nice one, Brian!
    Thank you, Ma'am!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    You're turning it up a notch, man.. What a lovely copy. Very cool.
    Thanks, Bro-Hemian Rhapsody!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to spread some rep, but "Bro-Hemian Rhapsody" deserves it... gold ...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Haha I gave him some rep for it too! It’s perfection
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That BB looks fantastic, Brian! Congrats.

Edit: Tried to give you rep but have to spread it around.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nice add Brian. Looks in great shape also.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Brian. Looks great!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just trying to keep with you and Chad as far as the Bro-isums

Haha I gave him some rep for it too! It’s perfection
    Thanks, Adam!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    That BB looks fantastic, Brian! Congrats.

Edit: Tried to give you rep but have to spread it around.
    Thanks, Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Nice add Brian. Looks in great shape also.
    Thanks, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice one, Brian. Looks great!
    Thanks, Alan!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You and me both, Broland Deschain.

Country
    Country Flag

You and me both, Broland Deschain.
    I can't Rep you either but that's awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

You called for an Uber

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Damn, you just had to get it didn't you. I have the BR and it looks really good but the reviews for this seem to indicate that it may look even better. I may get it at some point.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

NICE, Brian! A solid John Carpenter flick.

(I do like me some John Carpenter)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Damn, you just had to get it didn't you. I have the BR and it looks really good but the reviews for this seem to indicate that it may look even better. I may get it at some point.
    Yes I did, Mike! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    NICE, Brian! A solid John Carpenter flick.

(I do like me some John Carpenter)

HBJ
    I've heard he's directed a popular movie or two

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice Brian! When are you gonna watch it?

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian! When are you gonna watch it?
    Thanks, brother! Watched it the day I got it

Country
    Country Flag

HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE! Awesome...

Country
    Country Flag

HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE! Awesome...
    Yep. Like droppin' a supercharger in the old girl.

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe this! This act of generosity is amazing. Yesterday, I received not one but two bookcases from an anonymous source. No one has come forward yet but if it was one of you here, I can't thank you enough! It will be probably be next week before I'm able to get them assembled due to work and my brother-in-law is in very poor health.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe this! This act of generosity is amazing. Yesterday, I received not one but two bookcases from an anonymous source. No one has come forward yet but if it was one of you here, I can't thank you enough! It will be probably be next week before I'm able to get them assembled due to work and my brother-in-law is in very poor health.

What a wonderful gift! Someone sure knows you well!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still in awe, Dez! A loss for words. I surely don't deserve this.

My Mood
    Chatty

Wow! That’s really something!

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That’s really something!
    Thanks, Adam!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast