+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Nice add! Looks pristine, bud.
    Thanks, Adam!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! It looks great! Nice one, Brian!

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're turning it up a notch, man.. What a lovely copy. Very cool.

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Agreed! It looks great! Nice one, Brian!
    Thank you, Ma'am!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    You're turning it up a notch, man.. What a lovely copy. Very cool.
    Thanks, Bro-Hemian Rhapsody!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to spread some rep, but "Bro-Hemian Rhapsody" deserves it... gold ...

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha I gave him some rep for it too! Itís perfection
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That BB looks fantastic, Brian! Congrats.

Edit: Tried to give you rep but have to spread it around.
    ďIf you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.Ē
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Nice add Brian. Looks in great shape also.

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Brian. Looks great!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just trying to keep with you and Chad as far as the Bro-isums

Haha I gave him some rep for it too! Itís perfection
    Thanks, Adam!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    That BB looks fantastic, Brian! Congrats.

Edit: Tried to give you rep but have to spread it around.
    Thanks, Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Nice add Brian. Looks in great shape also.
    Thanks, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice one, Brian. Looks great!
    Thanks, Alan!

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You and me both, Broland Deschain.

Country
    Country Flag

You and me both, Broland Deschain.
    I can't Rep you either but that's awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

You called for an Uber

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Damn, you just had to get it didn't you. I have the BR and it looks really good but the reviews for this seem to indicate that it may look even better. I may get it at some point.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

NICE, Brian! A solid John Carpenter flick.

(I do like me some John Carpenter)

HBJ
    ďIf you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.Ē
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Damn, you just had to get it didn't you. I have the BR and it looks really good but the reviews for this seem to indicate that it may look even better. I may get it at some point.
    Yes I did, Mike! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    NICE, Brian! A solid John Carpenter flick.

(I do like me some John Carpenter)

HBJ
    I've heard he's directed a popular movie or two

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian! When are you gonna watch it?

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian! When are you gonna watch it?
    Thanks, brother! Watched it the day I got it

Country
    Country Flag

HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE! Awesome...

Country
    Country Flag

HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE! Awesome...
    Yep. Like droppin' a supercharger in the old girl.

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe this! This act of generosity is amazing. Yesterday, I received not one but two bookcases from an anonymous source. No one has come forward yet but if it was one of you here, I can't thank you enough! It will be probably be next week before I'm able to get them assembled due to work and my brother-in-law is in very poor health.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe this! This act of generosity is amazing. Yesterday, I received not one but two bookcases from an anonymous source. No one has come forward yet but if it was one of you here, I can't thank you enough! It will be probably be next week before I'm able to get them assembled due to work and my brother-in-law is in very poor health.

What a wonderful gift! Someone sure knows you well!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still in awe, Dez! A loss for words. I surely don't deserve this.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Thatís really something!

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Thatís really something!
    Thanks, Adam!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast