Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I have not held a copy of The Road yet but I was thinking it probably is right? That slipcase and snake skin is tough to beat.

Curious what others think.

seeking: anything DT#246
    The slipcase and the spine is what really sets it apart from the others thus far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Horns is even nicer than the numbered Misery.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Wow! That's saying a lot. My next favorite is RB.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    If someone offered you a trade—your numbered RB for their numbered HORNS—would you take it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    If someone offered you a trade—your numbered RB for their numbered HORNS—would you take it?
    That would be tough but most likely, given enough time to dwell on it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I do believe we are all a bit crazy here, some a bit more than others.

This may be a rah-thar dumb question, but that HORNS on the right is the lettered edition, correct?
    Steve, would you say Brian is HORNY ?

seeking: anything DT#246
    I neither confirm nor deny that question/statement.
    I take the fifth (while drinking the same)
    I don't understand the question.
    What are you implying?
    Bryan who?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing much shaking on the King front:

Country
    Country Flag

LetterPress Publications Revival Lettered 'Q':

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful production. Congrats.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking book and I love your original art piece.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Beautiful production. Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Great looking book and I love your original art piece.
    Thanks, guys!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quite lovely.

Notice the 'Q'?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful publication, Brian. Big congrats!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That book, there, is pretty stunning. Congratulations, Brian!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quite lovely.

Notice the 'Q'?
    Thanks, Steve! I'll get that corrected lol.

Beautiful publication, Brian. Big congrats!
    Thanks, Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    That book, there, is pretty stunning. Congratulations, Brian!
    Thanks, Peter!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERBEAUTIFUL !!!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the unboxing pics. Stunning! Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERBEAUTIFUL !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Thanks for the unboxing pics. Stunning! Congrats.
    Thanks, Bryan!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful, Brian! I am not jealous at all.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Beautiful, Brian! I am not jealous at all.
    Thanks, Dez! I feel very fortunate.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Revival is such a well done Lettered... Man i WISH King would have even just signed that! CONGRATS ON A BEAUTY!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Revival is such a well done Lettered... Man i WISH King would have even just signed that! CONGRATS ON A BEAUTY!
    Thanks, Kris and me too!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for all of the excellent pics!

Did you buy a new rug to match?? The colors are spot on

But really, just a beautiful book. Incredible stamping, love the colors, and really appreciate the true hand-marbled papers.

I think I've seen that rug before.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Thank you for all of the excellent pics!

Did you buy a new rug to match?? The colors are spot on

But really, just a beautiful book. Incredible stamping, love the colors, and really appreciate the true hand-marbled papers.
    I think I've seen that rug before.
    Ha! It's actually a blanket thrown over our kitchen table. I used to use it all time in earlier postings in this thread. I got lazy and just starting taking pics on the bare dining room table. I'm sure that's what Steve is referring to.

Welcome for the pics! I always feel like I'm going overboard with the amount I take. I should have snapped some of the interior art too I reckon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast