+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More Hill goodness. Dig it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    More Hill goodness. Dig it!
    Thanks, brother!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't thank Simon and Jeff Whiley enough for coordinating the mass effort that you see below. Especially Simon who went out and piece this all together for me. Not to mention the time and effort it took to package and find a decent shipping rate. I truly appreciate your efforts, Simon and hope to soon repay the favor in a fitting matter. As far as I'm concerned, you're on hiatus til June Maybe......

Cases for UK SB made by Jeff:

And of all the variants together minus the S/L, any Owen Sigs, and the Airport Editions. All 1st impressions:

Simon also picked up a UK Gwendy's 1st for me. Case by Jeff:

"Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Simon picked up the following Hill items for me while Joe was in town. Huge bonus on having the HSB 10th signed and doodled. Cases by Jeff:

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha.. NO WONDER Jeff has taken a while to get mine done!!! Great stuff, all round.

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell of a Hill Haul...and King

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Haha.. NO WONDER Jeff has taken a while to get mine done!!! Great stuff, all round.
    Thanks, Peri! Yep, I was keeping him pretty busy there for a bit LOL. He also made me a nice case for the US SW but the book still has yet to arrive.

Country
    Country Flag

Hell of a Hill Haul...and King
    Thanks, Chad!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow nice Brian. Congrats.

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Brian for the mountain of nice JH stuff !!!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Weedeater ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like those SB cases, very well done.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT stuff, Brian.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yes all the custom slip cases are very neat. You've matched the books very well.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wow nice Brian. Congrats.
    Thanks, Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Brian for the mountain of nice JH stuff !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I like those SB cases, very well done.
    Thanks, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    GREAT stuff, Brian.
    Thanks, Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Yes all the custom slip cases are very neat. You've matched the books very well.
    Thanks, Jack! I have to give the matching credit to Jeff.

Country
    Country Flag

The SW UK S/L:

Country
    Country Flag

Newest comic variant obsession:

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff as always, Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great stuff as always, Brian.
    Thanks, Alan!

Weedeater ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Does Joe Hill write in one particular (I hate that word that starts with a 'g') style or type of story, or does he write westerns or hard-boiled detective stories or other things?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Does Joe Hill write in one particular (I hate that word that starts with a 'g') style or type of story, or does he write westerns or hard-boiled detective stories or other things?
    I say he's more of a supernatural writer vs. downright horror. Weird tales and such. No westerns or detective stories really to date that I recall. But I'm no Hill expert by any means. Folks over on the Hill Thread could enlighten you a ton more I'm sure.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice addition of the Joe Hill Limited, Brian! Only 1 of 100, too.

(Edited to add: and by "only 1 of 100" I mean "only 100", not "only 1". )

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really dig the UK SW!...i missed the boat on that one

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Nice addition of the Joe Hill Limited, Brian! Only 1 of 100, too.

(Edited to add: and by "only 1 of 100" I mean "only 100", not "only 1". )
    Thanks, Jack! It's only 1 of the 100 that I will own

Really dig the UK SW!...i missed the boat on that one
    Thanks, Bro-Salsa!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11