Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Jerome kindly archived my first collection thread due to me having to sell off quite a bit of it. In full disclosure, I'm still able to gather the small everyday things (the cheap stuff) or hang on to the things that really aren't worth taking the time to sell as they have little resell value. For those of you that have purchased my valuable stuff, I can't express enough my appreciation for you. It truly helped my family and I in a great time of need. It has also helped me refocus on what is most important and to refocus on where I want my collection to go in the future.

With the gift that my Secret Santa purchased for me, it really inspired me to do something a little different with my collection thread. To show my appreciation for my fellow members who have taken the time and effort to obtain things for me or have offered them in trades, other sells, etc.

Dedicated to you:
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From our great friend over at CD. A personal inscribed copy that Brian provided the shipping for both ways. He also included a little bonus Thanks, Brian!

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

The WHSmith copy of TBOBD along with the UK copies EOW were obtained for me by our favorite goblin, Simon. Simon also held onto the copies of EOW until Jeff was done with the slipcases, shipping them all together. Thanks, Simon!

Country
    Country Flag

The infamous UK CTCC anomaly/derailed copy provided to me by Eric for the retail price plus shipping cost. Thanks, Eric!

Edit: So tempted to look underneath the sticker but just can't bring myself to do it.

Country
    Country Flag

My wife's family being of German descent; I thought it would be pretty neat to maybe start collecting German SK copies. Not sure if/how far I'll continue this pursuit but thanks to Frank for sending this over to me. Thanks, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Received this copy from Juliana via a sell/trade during liquidation. Thanks, Juliana!

Country
    Country Flag

Gifts from my SS to include my first SK sig. Plus a fully paid Remarque to be done by Chadbourne inside of Revival with postage paid both ways. Book is en route to Glenn as we speak. I'll share once it returns back to me. Thanks, SS!

Country
    Country Flag

Received this copy from Rick via a sell/trade during liquidation as well. Thanks, Rick!

Country
    Country Flag

I think Alan traveled by plane, train, and automobile to procure this copy for me. Ok, mainly train I think but you get the idea Thanks, Alan!

Country
    Country Flag

An awesome surprise from Chris when he revealed this little nugget! I waited til it arrived before I saw it. Chris went on to obtain a copy for himself at a later signing. Thanks, Chris & Julie!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great adds Brian. Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Great adds Brian. Congrats!
    Thanks, Paul!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

great thread Brian, and my pleasure as always.

Oh and I hope to get the package in the mail tomorrow!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great thread Brian - welcome back to these parts

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic tribute to the great folk of the board, Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    great thread Brian, and my pleasure as always.

Oh and I hope to get the package in the mail tomorrow!
    Thanks, Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great thread Brian - welcome back to these parts
    Thank, Peri! Not quite ready to pull our your quote but someday

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Fantastic tribute to the great folk of the board, Brian!
    Thanks, Dan!

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to put this one up but I believe Jon helped me obtain several of the UK copies shown. I know he won a few UK eBay bids for me back in the day; just not sure exactly which ones. Thanks, Jon all the same!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like you may need another copy of the U.S.A. REVIVAL check your back cover & see if it says bookstore or Barnes & Noble.

Spoiler:
    Hope it says Barnes & Noble...Because bookstore should be easy to find.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new thread!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice new thread Brian !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Looks like you may need another copy of the U.S.A. REVIVAL check your back cover & see if it says bookstore or Barnes & Noble.

Spoiler:
    Oops. Forgot to include that one in the photo. I believe I found it on eBay not long after I started collecting.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice new thread!!!!
    Thanks, Kris!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    VERY nice new thread Brian !!!
    Thanks, Frank! Don't know if I ever told you this, but my son's name is Frank also. Named after his late grandfather.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    I believe that Bev (?) mentionned thaat back at the release, but yep, another variant to hunt down for completist.
    But a 1st/1st with the right printer for B&N? :p
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

It's a 1st/1st but didn't realize this book had two different print locations.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Spoiler:
    I believe that Bev (?) mentionned thaat back at the release, but yep, another variant to hunt down for completist.
    But a 1st/1st with the right printer for B&N? :p
    Please explain what you mean by that last statement? I find no difference on the copyright pages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast