Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I should get mine on Wed.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Great stuff, Brian. The metallic bronze sheen on the folder is just beautiful. As are the prints inside, of course!

HBJ
    Thanks, Peter! Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I should get mine on Wed.
    You're gonna love it, Mike. It's gorgeous!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Richard Cook for helping me add another Suntup Horns to my collection. The lighting is awful in my dining room so I experimented with some shots in the dark:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

A beautiful set of Horns! Go for three and be a triceratops! Congrats! Paul really went all out on that production. Just be careful not to overdose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    A beautiful set of Horns! Go for three and be a triceratops! Congrats! Paul really went all out on that production. Just be careful not to overdose.
    Thanks, buddy! I'd happily trade another Suntup for another one . Although RB would be hard to part with.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Brian. That numbered edition of Horns is one of my favourite ever books!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Awesome, Brian. That numbered edition of Horns is one of my favourite ever books!
    Thanks, brother! Mine too.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's better than one Suntup Horns . . . ?

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That shot in the dark came out really well.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That Horns is on my must have in 2020
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    What's better than one Suntup Horns . . . ?

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    I know, I know!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That shot in the dark came out really well.
    Thanks, Steve. From my outdated iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    That Horns is on my must have in 2020
    You won't regret it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff Brian !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Great new stuff Brian !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Forgot to include this one with the latest update. Very Fine Books exclusive Joe Hill slipcase for Full Throttle. It included the book which could be inscribed via preorder:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If that isn't very fine, I don't know what is.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

If that isn't very fine, I don't know what is.
    Thanks, Steve lol.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats on the Horns books, paperweights and portfolio, Brian. Just FYI, your Horns look a little Horn-y. Be careful or you may end up with a little chapbook in a few months.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats on the Horns books, paperweights and portfolio, Brian. Just FYI, your Horns look a little Horn-y. Be careful or you may end up with a little chapbook in a few months.

HBJ
    Thanks, Peter I'd be down for a chap between those two

Country
    Country Flag

Received as a Christmas gift:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab....Tip- Park Ave
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Nice!
    That's one more Christmas present than I got.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Received as a Christmas gift:

Oh no. Is that a Gamestop variant?
    I thought that the normal cover, was this one?

> https://amzn.to/354Fioo

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The bigger one is the normal one(w/Georgie). I have both.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab....Tip- Park Ave
    Thanks! And Boardwalk with a Hotel

Nice!
    That's one more Christmas present than I got.
    I believe Steve purchased gifts for Steve

The bigger one is the normal one(w/Georgie). I have both.
    Yep. I still need to pick up that one and the Clue one.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast