Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Santa's visit to the Dark Tower forum..... Have you been naughty or nice?

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe in Santa Clause. And I swear I haven't been that bad this year! 5 days left in the year and no genocide, that's gotta earn some rep, right?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe in RF. I believe in Bill. I believe in the Tower. I believe in the clearing at the end of the path. I believe Blaine is a pain. I believe in SK. I believe in the goodness we do for the Haven Fund. I believe I'll go have a nice Jameson Black Barrel Select Reserve.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a believer and a friend of the haven fund. Santa rocks

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I believe in RF. I believe in Bill. I believe in the Tower. I believe in the clearing at the end of the path. I believe Blaine is a pain. I believe in SK. I believe in the goodness we do for the Haven Fund. I believe I'll go have a nice Jameson Black Barrel Select Reserve.
    And that is the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

HO! HO! HO! Who wants to see Santa's Slay? Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

HO! HO! HO! It's time for Santa to "visit" some more folk on this board....

He can see when you're sleeping....
    He knows when you're awake....
    Support the Haven Fund or you'd better watch out,
    Santa Claus is coming to town....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Hmmm... I should probably pledge to donate to the Haven Fund before I lose my head!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be in as always. Hope you all had a merry one!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If she's fit and wants my head then I don't believe... if it's just a fat guy in disguise then I do... merry Christmas Mrs Claus...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I was bad and ate a reindeer last year Santa but I promise to be better this year!

HO! HO! HO! Who wants to see Santa's Slay? Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus is a jewel in the rough Santa Claus's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    If she's fit and wants my head then I don't believe... if it's just a fat guy in disguise then I do... merry Christmas Mrs Claus...
    HO! HO! HO! I'm very fit.... And soooo very sexci.

BELCH!!!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I was bad and ate a reindeer last year Santa but I promise to be better this year!

I can forgive the reindeer, but why are you showing a "Go Yankees" emoticon when my favorite color is Boston red?

Everybody knows that the reason Santa is red, is because he supports the Boston Red Sox and loves FENWAY FOREVER!!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

HO! HO! HO! Don't lose your head, but it's time for Santa to do some more "Visiting".....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I jusr wish I had the chance to be naughty.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post

I can forgive the reindeer, but why are you showing a "Go Yankees" emoticon when my favorite color is Boston red?

Everybody knows that the reason Santa is red, is because he supports the Boston Red Sox and loves FENWAY FOREVER!!

That's it!!!! Santa just went on MY list for naughty next year!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There's dissent in the ranks, Santa's helper is rebelling!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That's it!!!! Santa just went on MY list for naughty next year!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    There's dissent in the ranks, Santa's helper is rebelling!
    I think Bill is just upset because he hasn't received a "visit" from Santa yet, but that will soon change LOL!

For being such a good boy all year, Santa will be giving Bill an Ultimate Boston Red Sox Baseball Card Set and a very special Dustin Pedroia 2017 Wall Calendar. I think you will all agree that Bill will be sooo excited to receive such fabulous presents....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can just imagine the look on his face when he receives such a kind gift!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weeeell, I did donate to the HF but I can't say that I was angelic ALL year.
    It's much more fun to be, shall we say, devilish

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Bill will be just over such a fine gift.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I prefer the word naughty...

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Five days in and Santa has already "visited" 40 members.... Who's gonna be next tonight? LOL!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

TDT Haven Foundation Fundraiser and Keep TDT Ad-Free Campaign - two of my favorite donation recipients each year.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post

Well I have donated the max every year to HF and will continue to do so!. AND I used to believe, BUT all my faith went down that chimney in a pile of Red Sux Ash!

YANKEES FOREVER!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I prefer the word naughty...
    Devilish requires an exorcism. Naughty requires a spanking.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast