Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Firestarter Rebound Edition

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I said I want the B & W...Any chance I can get THIS B & W instead?
    Spoiler:

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eye for me

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

As God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I WILL HAVE COPY V OF FIRESTARTER REBOUND!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I was playing around on Paul's site and noticed a ghost link hidden in the corner that led to the page still under construction for the THIRD book. It is CUJO, bound in real dog fur, and we each get to pick what breed of dog's fur we get, no doubles so each volume is a one of a kind!

The crappy part is apparently Gerald somehow already has dibs on St Bernard...jerk. I am debating whether to go with Chihuahua for the irony or Long Haired Retriever.
    I claim dibs on Golden Retriever! I'll even supply the fur! My dog moults so much I could stuff pillows and quilts with it...

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    It's the eye's��, some color on the flame's of the b&w would of been nice.
    I'm not going to argue with the artists ideas, but a little touch of orange in the eyes would make it really pop.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

It's the eye's��, some color on the flame's of the b&w would of been nice.
    I'm not going to argue with the artists ideas, but a little touch of orange in the eyes would make it really pop.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well my order is placed and I am pumped to say the least. haha I did officially go with the fire too Thanks Paul!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not that I can afford it, but...what is the price?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I would defer to Paul to answer that as the email said to not share... it is well priced I can say that!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I know I said I want the B & W...Any chance I can get THIS B & W instead?
    Spoiler:
    Sure, just cut the covers off and I'll bind them in your copy.. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I was playing around on Paul's site and noticed a ghost link hidden in the corner that led to the page still under construction for the THIRD book. It is CUJO, bound in real dog fur, and we each get to pick what breed of dog's fur we get, no doubles so each volume is a one of a kind!

The crappy part is apparently Gerald somehow already has dibs on St Bernard...jerk. I am debating whether to go with Chihuahua for the irony or Long Haired Retriever.
    I claim dibs on Golden Retriever! I'll even supply the fur! My dog moults so much I could stuff pillows and quilts with it...
    Too funny... and you've given me an idea... maybe I need to hide some easter eggs on the site... he he...

It's the eye's some color on the flame's of the b&w would of been nice.
    I'll see if I can make that happen. Maybe offer as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I would defer to Paul to answer that as the email said to not share... it is well priced I can say that!
    It's no secret.. the 'don't share' was referring to the order page link so that EOTD buyers could get first shot at ordering... Price is $895.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Out of my budget regrettably, but a very fair price for a truly unique and wonderful binding!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'll see if I can make that happen. Maybe offer as an option."

I would switch to that option if made available

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    ^Out of my budget regrettably, but a very fair price for a truly unique and wonderful binding!
    Agreed. With all the work that obviously went into the project and what the buyers are receiving, the price is rock solid

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

I originally was drawn to the BW option but I picked the single eye because of the added color. If this one had a bit of color, I might change my mind.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

I originally was drawn to the BW option but I picked the single eye because of the added color. If this one had a bit of color, I might change my mind.
    That's exactly how my thought process went

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was also torn between those two and went with the eye because of the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul - How long are you keeping order requests going, until you check with those on the wait list?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Paul - How long are you keeping order requests going, until you check with those on the wait list?
    Officially it's 48 hours, which would make it tomorrow around 9am. There's a small handful of previous owners who haven't ordered yet, and I'll check in with them tomorrow. I'm going to allow a little leeway because timing wasn't the best for some folks given the holiday spending. So I'll know more tomorrow and will provide an update. I'm fairly confident that you'll be able to get one because you're higher up on the list.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What a story behind this. I loved reading about the binding and how it works. It's gorgeous. I want to make a display case just for these rebound books to put in a separate place from the bookshelf as they are true works of art.
    I went with the B&W Remarque.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I went with the B&W too. I like the full picture.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I decided to buy every book that is unclaimed...

JK

Don't get upset. I only paid for "A", and the B&W art.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I decided to buy every book that is unclaimed...

JK

Don't get upset. I only paid for "A", and the B&W art.
    There won't be a single one left I am betting... and I feel that all the ones on the list may not get one. I sincerely feel bad for them. I really do... paul puts real thought and passion into these and man.... can you tell!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I hope your right about selling out for Paul's sake. I seriously considered pasing due to the price, but alas caved and ordered letter R with the B & W art.

Anyone have any info on what the traycase will be like?

Brian..

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I'm just curious as to how you got started on these projects?
    Is it something you've always thought about doing and went for it or decided on a whim one day?
    I like the thought process behind these things

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Just going to throw out the title Pet Sematary (and walk away...)

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Just going to throw out the title Pet Sematary (and walk away...)

I was thinking the same thing! First edition page blocks are relatively cheap, it's one of King's scariest and best stories, and Linda fennimore did an awesome job on the DJ art, maybe she could be convinced to be involved.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast