+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Firestarter Rebound Edition

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

After enlarging the picture and studying it carefully I am convinced that it is either Barney Rubble or Tigger. .....or maybe it is Tigger wearing a Trump wig....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^ I can see it!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tiger!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I see it too. That's funny. Never noticed that before. Could also be Cujo!

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see a skull with a mullet.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    After enlarging the picture and studying it carefully I am convinced that it is either Barney Rubble or Tigger. .....or maybe it is Tigger wearing a Trump wig....

IT''S ME!!! IT'S ME!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, Definitely T-I- Double GRR - ER
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Say, I'm so happy I feel like bouncing

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Drum roll...

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

READY~!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

SET.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year everyone! I am excited to reveal some photos of the new Firestarter rebound book. Details of the binding will follow after the images. More pictures and my write up can be seen here. Enjoy!

If you purchased a copy of the first book in this series, you will have first shot at acquiring a matching letter of Firestarer. You will be receiving an email with an order link soon.

Binding details:

The book is a wood binding and is quarter bound in leather using the Bradel binding structure. The spine is covered in Nigerian goatskin and is tooled in gold with raised bands and woven silk headbands. The front and back boards are quartersawn Sycamore and are shaped at the edges to create an elegant cushion bevel. The wood is scorched and engraved. The marbled endpapers are handmade in Italy.

A signed limited edition museum grade giclée print of the original cover art by Steven Stroud is printed on Museo 285gsm Textured Rag Watercolor Paper and is included in an acid free mandarin booklet envelope. An original drawing (aka remarque) signed by Steven Stroud is bound into the book. The book is housed in a custom handmade traycase.

Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just unreal Paul.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit! That's amazing! I'm speechless.

Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BOOMSHAKALAKA!! He's ON FIRE!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exceptional work and attention to detail, Paul. Well done! Your books are works of art!

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, will this be similar in price to EOTD?
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic!!! Very sorry I won't be able to get this one either...
    - Michaël

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely amazing, Paul! Great work!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive again Paul. The fact you have managed to get the original artist on board again is just incredible.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Looks great, Paul!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

I figured that the boards would be covered in Tigger's.

Then I remembered that there is only one.

Very nice, Paul!
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast