Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2016 College Bowl Mania - GET IN THE GAME!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2016 College Bowl Mania - GET IN THE GAME!!!

The Bowls are not yet set, but you can join and get ready to make picks in just over 5 days from now.

http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-m...p?groupID=2496

Group name: Palaver Gunslingers
    Password: roland

Trophies are guaranteed to be desirable -

Last edited by NeedfulKings; 12-04-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Joined! My year to win, right?
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in it to win it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll Tide
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Roll Tide
    I don't see anyone stopping them.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Games tomorrow!!!! Get in!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I went 6 for 6 yesterday.

Y'all are just playing for second place.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I went 6 for 6 yesterday.

Y'all are just playing for second place.
    Bring it ON!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I started out so well but I picked awfully for the last two days worth of bowls. Please come back Aggies and turn my fortune around.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, crap.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Well, crap.
    That's actually been my "go-to" quote the entire season so far.

Here's to last place!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I started out so well but I picked awfully for the last two days worth of bowls. Please come back Aggies and turn my fortune around.
    Yeah, I was like 8 for 10 starting out but I think the only game I've picked right this whole week was Utah. Lots of high value red X's on my sheet!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Here's to last place!!!
    You wish.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, off a crushing defeat of the Giants I was wondering, anyone feel froggy about tonight's game? Care to wager? I like Clemson......................................
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, off a crushing defeat of the Giants I was wondering, anyone feel froggy about tonight's game? Care to wager? I like Clemson......................................
    Alabama - Rube wins
    Clemson - I win

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

14-7 Bama at the half!!! Go Tigers!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Alabama - Rube wins
    Clemson - I win

Congratulations! Hell of a comeback. I thought about switching to Clemson after they handled OSU so easily but decided to stick with my first pick. Thanks again for hosting this contest.

Country
    Country Flag

Alabama - Rube wins
    Clemson - I win

Congratulations! Hell of a comeback. I thought about switching to Clemson after they handled OSU so easily but decided to stick with my first pick. Thanks again for hosting this contest.
    Dude,

What an amazing run! I pretty much thought you had it....and I tried not to overthink your thinking.

Great game. Great season! Thanks everyone!

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

OMG OMG...what a game. Loved the competition. CONGRATS TO NEEDFULKINGS!! Rube, you are a true champion and it could have gone either way. Loved this season.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Here's to last place!!!
    You wish.
    How'd that work out for ya Bill?

"I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Here's to last place!!!
    You wish.
    How'd that work out for ya Bill?

I tried, man! I really did!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Read 'em and REAP! My second trophy in this category. Come get me next year.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!