Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Donate to keep the site robust and ad free!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Donate to keep the site robust and ad free!

The last few weeks of every year, I ask for donations to keep the site ad free, and also robust.
    This year was quite expensive to purchase and install a new server.
    The Paypal button is on top of each page (the payee is my wife Dolores, so don't freak).

Any help would be appreciated so that we can keep this message board going.

Thanks,

Jerome

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Will hit this up on Friday
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm already in for a few hundred sent by check. Jerome and his family should not have to shoulder the burden of all the costs to keep this place up and running. Pony up, folks!!!! Give what you are able!!!

Spoiler:
    Robust? Is the site putting on weight? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you enjoy the site, and come here often, think about a dime a day. That would be $36.50 for a year. I sure hope we provide two nickels a day in enjoyment.

Look under the couch cushions and beneath your car seat. Should be enough change there in a year to help.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is a "thermometer" out of the question? A target number? I always do better with a number to hit, just me I suppose but if it ain't too much bother it would be nice. I could then adjust amounts to be paid accordingly and I would think others might like the ability to measure their contributions vs the costs, aggravation factor and time spent so to speak. Just a thought is all. I defer to your judgement, El Jefe.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is a "thermometer" out of the question? A target number? I always do better with a number to hit, just me I suppose but if it ain't too much bother it would be nice. I could then adjust amounts to be paid accordingly and I would think others might like the ability to measure their contributions vs the costs, aggravation factor and time spent so to speak. Just a thought is all. I defer to your judgement, El Jefe.
    A thermometer isn't out of the question, but I simply don't want the non-stop pressure on members to donate.

FYI, I'm doing things a bit different next year. The Haven Foundation Fundraiser will not start until January 19th. 19 days doesn't sound like much, but I think it's a relief, and perhaps less is more. I'm even considering reducing the fundraiser to 90 days instead of the current ~130+ days.
    One thing for sure; we have a challenge ahead to come up with a better Grand Prize than we had this year.
    Rest assured, I have a surprise planned.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've mentioned that the server hosting cost is $100 per month. I had to replace the server this year.
    The new server and the drives cost me over $1,600.
    I could have simply let the site die, but I feel an obligation to my friends (members) to run and maintain the only true King discussion forum and King wiki in the world.
    I'll run the site as long as I can-with or without help.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm doing what I can, El Jefe!!! lol All thos who log in here every day should do what they can as well. "Sofa Change" is welcome!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation sent, will kick in the same again before xmas.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid for one of your month's costs.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a thought here... why would it matter if there was a banner or two of ads? Would it really matter? You could even do it King centeric... Having publishers like CD and PS... not to mention places that do slipcases, Brodart, etc instead of the members paying. They could advertise sales and specials and actually aid the members at times. Is this not an option?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not advertise at Betts, but I'd pay something to be "outed" here.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I do not advertise at Betts, but I'd pay something to be "outed" here.
    Even though your well known David.. "guests" and "lurkers" might not know. Would make sense for sure. I for one am all about it....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donation sent...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't figure out how to send rolls of nickels and dimes through paypal, but I guess a regular donation will have to do.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Will be donating on pay day.
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all have donated.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I put in what I could. It doesn't matter if the site has ads to me but I really wanted J to know I appreciate his effort here.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I put in what I could. It doesn't matter if the site has ads to me but I really wanted J to know I appreciate his effort here.
    Ditto.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donation made. Plan to double it after the holiday. We can't even begin to thank you for all you do, Jerome. I love this place!!!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donated!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Tried to make my donation but having issues with it here at work. Will try again when I get home.
    ~Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Tried to make my donation but having issues with it here at work. Will try again when I get home.
    Finally worked. Wasn't a whole lot but all I can do today. Will donate more once I get paid again this month. Thank you RF for all you do here keeping it going. Love the community here and couldn't live without it as a King collector!
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I kicked in a little bit, hopefully can do the same next month too. Thank you for allowing me to be a member and for allowing me to buy/sell on your site!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation sent.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast