+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Shining in the Dark -- featuring The Blue Air Compressor

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like that cover !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Me too! Thanks!

Lilja

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Here are all the editions so far...

Lilja

Lilja, you've found your true calling in life! Anthology editor!

Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD mail if there's anything I can help with!

Also, the one and only Answer Guy for LetterPress Publications. Same deal, please email me at my LPP mail if I can ever help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    That might be true :-)

Lilja

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    That might be true :-)

Lilja
    Well. . . you got your wish, Good Sir! The Long Walk! Frank was like "I better make this fucking thing before I do another interview with Lilja! Ha! Exciting.

In Serbia names are spelled as they are pronounced.

Lilja

Here is the US paperback edition of Shining in the Dark. It'll be out in stores on October 22nd and it looks even better than I dared hope.

You can order a copy here.

Lilja

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Publication day for the Gallery (Scribner) trade paperback edition.

If anyone sees it in the stores, please take a photo and post here. I love to see the books in the natural enviremont :-)

Lilja

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty awesome! Congratulations Lilja, and everyone involved !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I'll try to visit a bookstore next week and take some pics.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Thanks!

Lilja

Next edition of Shining in the Dark is here. Itís a Brazilian edition that will be out February 28. It looks really cool if I may say so myself :-)

Lilja

Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome !

Thanks!

Lilja

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharp!

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Next edition of Shining in the Dark is here. Itís a Brazilian edition that will be out February 28. It looks really cool if I may say so myself :-)

Lilja
    Maybe your coolest looking one? Have a favorite, Sir?

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

How can I pick one of my children? I love them all! 😄

Lilja

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5