Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Shining in the Dark -- featuring The Blue Air Compressor

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Cool! Nice wotk by Vincent. I love it!

Lilja

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Here is the narrators for the audio edition of Shining in the Dark, released by Simon & Schuster in the US and Hodder & Stoughton in the UK on February 5.

Celebrating 20 Years of Lilja's Library (An Introduction) by Hans-Åke Lilja
    - Read by Jacques Roy

The Blue Air Compressor by Stephen King
    - Read by Robert Petkoff

The Net by Jack Ketchum and P. D. Cacek
    - Read by Pete Simonelli, Madeleine Maby, and Corey Brill

The Novel of the Holocaust by Stewart O’Nan
    - Read by Jacques Roy

Aeliana by Bev Vincent
    - Read by Madeleine Maby

Pidgin and Theresa by Clive Barker
    - Read by Matthew Lloyd Davies

An End To All Things by Brian Keene
    - Read by Pete Simonelli

Cemetery Dance by Richard Chizmar
    - Read by Corey Brill

Drawn to the Flame by Kevin Quigley
    - Read by Jacques Roy

The Companion by Ramsey Campbell
    - Read by Pete Simonelli

The Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe
    - Read by Jacques Roy

A Mother's Love by Brian James Freeman
    - Read by Pete Simonelli

The Keeper's Companion by John Ajvide Lindqvist
    - Read by Corey Brill

Celebrating 20 Years of Lilja's Library (An Afterword)" by Hans-Åke Lilja
    - Read by Jacques Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Here is the narrators for the audio edition of Shining in the Dark, released by Simon & Schuster in the US and Hodder & Stoughton in the UK on February 5.
    Lilja, you've done an AWESOME job of getting this book out there for as many readers as possible all over the world. Congratulations on all of your success!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Lilja, you've done an AWESOME job of getting this book out there for as many readers as possible all over the world. Congratulations on all of your success!
    Thanks! You have a big part in it as well. I would never have guessed this when we first started to talk about this book. :-)

Lilja

Here is a contest for 5 download codes for the audio edition of Shining in the Dark. Good Luck!

Lilja

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Excerpt from Bev's story.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/x_BvVh3GJg0

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Anyone able to get the audio cd? It was in my amazon cart forever then went to "temporarily unavailable" to 1 to 2 months away...
    Is it delayed? If not I' will look for other places to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Anyone able to get the audio cd? It was in my amazon cart forever then went to "temporarily unavailable" to 1 to 2 months away...
    As far as I know it should be ready now.m Not sure why it says 1-2 months.

Lilja

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    As far as I know it should be ready now.m Not sure why it says 1-2 months.

Lilja
    Cool thanks, I'll look at other stores.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive plug.
    Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Impressive plug.
    Congratulations.
    Thanks!

Lilja

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I enjoyed this compilation. Great work! What I was really impressed with was the narrator for the Poe story. I usually drift off listening to his stories but this guy was great! Steve’s story was ok, weird, him breaking in halfway through was interesting. Seemed like a student assignment and I really wished he read it but it was cool to have it after so many years of reading about it.

Yeah Jacques Roy does a great job narrating that story!

Here is a picture of the CD version of the book.

Lilja

Huge news for Shining in the Dark! On October 22 Gallery Books will release the anthology in trade paperback and eBook.

You can pre-order your copy here:

Amazon.com - Trade Paperback
    Amazon.com - eBook
    Gallery Books

Lilja

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome Lilja !

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's awesome Lilja !
    Thanks! / Lilja

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well deserved.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Cover for paperback edition.

Lilja

Here is the Serbian cover for Shining in the Dark. Release is in June.

Lilja

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast