Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shining in the Dark -- featuring The Blue Air Compressor

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drake69 View Post
    Is there any update as to when this will get released here in the STATES?

I've had mine on order since May 2016 and it STILL hasn't shipped from Cemetary Dance!
    Get in touch with CD. They have shipped a lot of copies already so either yours will be there any day or something has gone wrong. Please check with them.

Lilja

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post

I've had mine on order since May 2016 and it STILL hasn't shipped from Cemetary Dance!
    Get in touch with CD. They have shipped a lot of copies already so either yours will be there any day or something has gone wrong. Please check with them.

Lilja
    Did you order a slipcase? That can often delay shipping.

Copies without slipcases shipped last month. Copies with slipcases will be shipping this summer.

As always, just drop Mindy a line at order@cemeterydance.com if you have any questions about your order!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My son purchased the slip cased edition and gave to me for a Christmas present two years ago! He has been ready to cancel the order a couple of times but I convinced him that it would eventually be shipped. I assume that since ship[ping has been going on that I will not get my copy until the slipcases are ready. Hopefully that's a good assumption.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Lilja
    Did you order a slipcase? That can often delay shipping.
    That could very well be the reason. I paid $76.00 plus shipping, so it's a special edition in some way I'd fathom.

Need to keep a better track on what I order.... I also have the Night Shift: Deluxe Special Edition on order and I'm pretty sure that's gonna be even longer to wait for...

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

If anyone here wants to help me get the Swedish edition of Shining in the Dark done and done the right way there is still time to support the Kickstarter for it. We have reached the 100% goal so the book is happening but now we're aiming for 200% so we can make it even cooler. At the moment we are at 135%

Brian Keene is, as we speak, writing a second story for it that will only be in the Swedish edition.

The Kickstarter ends on Tuseday May 1st. So head over to the Kickstarter now.

Thanks!
    Lilja

Got these two cool galley's of the SST Publications edition of Shining in the Dark today!

Lilja

Shining in the Dark will be out in Serbia in 2019. This makes it 8 editions of the book in the making or already released. And more is coming...

Lilja

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Hans!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations, Hans!
    Thanks!

Lilja

Here is a teaser for the Swedish cover made by Vincent Chong.

Lilja

On February 5 2019 Simon & Schuster Audio will release Shining in the Dark on audio! I'm very excited about it.

Lilja

On February 5 2019 Simon & Schuster Audio will release Shining in the Dark on audio! I'm very excited about it.

Lilja
    That is such AWESOME news, Lilja! Congratulations!!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will Simon and Schuster also release a trade edition or ebook?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I was looking through the Czech edition last night -- Did you see that in Czech, your name is Brianem Jamesem Freemanem?!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Probably not an eBook:

https://amzn.to/2uUpEwD

A trade edition would be awesome, though!

Brian

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was looking through the Czech edition last night -- Did you see that in Czech, your name is Brianem Jamesem Freemanem?!
    That's likely due to declension: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_declension

Dammit, I have a long enough name to sign as it is!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Probably not an eBook:

Brian
    Had no idea it was available on Kindle, thanks! Just bought it.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Probably not an eBook:

Brian
    Had no idea it was available on Kindle, thanks! Just bought it.
    Official announcement hasn't been made yet as the other stores slowly get up to speed, but it will be made soon!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    Any update on the slipcases for Shining in the Dark?
    thanks!

The Swedish edition is now out. Only done in 666 copies and with a new cover and an exclusive extra story by Brian Keene!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    All of the editions of this book look good!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Awesome!
    All of the editions of this book look good!
    Thanks!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Shining in the Dark
    German S/L
    signed from Vincent Chong with an Stephen King - Blue Air Compressor remarque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast