Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday Night Live

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Seriously though, did anybody else see that badass Christmas-themed Foo Fighters performance the other night?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Foo Fighters are the shit! I think everything they do is badass.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Catching up on SNL, I thought this was hysterical:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was certainly a great sketch, but this sketch was cut from the show and it's fantastic. It makes me worry about what other great sketches get cut, especially when you see some of the garbage that makes it into the show. My sister and I got tickets years ago to the dress rehearsal show. We were shocked that some of the funniest sketches didn't make it into the show.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was a great one because it's so accurate. My mom watches all those Hallmark Christmas movies so I'm well aware of the familiar tropes and situations.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That was a great one because it's so accurate. My mom watches all those Hallmark Christmas movies so I'm well aware of the familiar tropes and situations.
    No doubt! My mom and my sister watch those things non-stop. I believe I remember Heather saying she likes watching them too.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

How epic was this?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Epic for sure, but not as good as the first one.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the Star Wars thread. I love the point of this whole skit though. How the hell do all these characters communicate with each other so easily even though they all speak different languages?

I speak human.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure why that got cut. That episode was one of the worst of the season.

Country
    Country Flag

Great episode last night!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lobster sketch was pretty clever.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    The lobster sketch was pretty clever.
    I came here to post that one. It was fantastic. Overall, it's been a pretty quiet year for SNL.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Possibly one of the best cold opens in the show’s recent history:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Truth.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Easily one of the better cold opens in SNL history.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Matt Damon killed it and it was a last minute thing: http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/how-m...-together.html

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Matt Damon killed it and it was a last minute thing: http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/how-m...-together.html
    Thanks for that article! My sister and I were wondering how that came about.

Country
    Country Flag

On a weird down note, not a fan of the new opening sequence. The previous one was sorta iconic by now, shame they changed it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    On a weird down note, not a fan of the new opening sequence. The previous one was sorta iconic by now, shame they changed it.
    I will have to watch it again. It didn't stand out one way or the other for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast