Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The SKMB thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, he does.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Posted my Ms. Mod on the SKMB regarding the Talisman.

Del Rey has provided us with the exclusive sneak peek of the color versions of Morgan Sloat and Speedy Parker which you can view on our new landing page for this project.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Crap. I was going to try NOT to buy these. I don't think that's going to happen.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is another one

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Mod
    I've just received word that the official on-sale date for Under the Dome is to be November 10, 2009 for both the U.S. and the U.K.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

They're discussing closing the SKMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they have a faulty poll to back it up!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

What? Prove it, got a link cuz I am sooo lazy today.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

April Fool

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't push the panic button just yet.

Frankly, I think it could go. Being heavily moderated as it is makes it hard to have any kind of conversation on there. I rarely if ever read it anymore, let alone post.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    In Love

Yeah, well IMO we have a better site anyway!No offence to Sai King
    its just that when it comes to friendliness like you mention Dags, we are tops!
    I rarely go there anymore myself, when I want to plug into SK's work or just
    need info on something I just peruse this board, I still doubt I have seen everything
    on it.We have such a wealth of stuff at our disposal its incredible to me!

The answer is within

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That "poll" they have on the SKMB is a bit rigged. No matter how you vote, it registers your vote to close the MB.

John

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, it was a big ole joke and I was very surprised by the amount of people that got sucked in.

I know Jordan would not throw away the amazing amount of work he has put in so I knew it right away.

My comment on the poll was...

"look, Jordan is so dang busy he can't even get a poll set up right. I think the more popular the site gets, the more the technical side will suffer"

He PM'd me and said he thought it was funny.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Here is another one

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Mod
    I've just received word that the official on-sale date for Under the Dome is to be November 10, 2009 for both the U.S. and the U.K.
    I pre-ordered mine yesterday. I won't get it until November, but I can wait!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I kind of thought it might be an April Fool joke, but my post covered me either way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3