Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Merlin's 2017 Haven Fund "Secret Santa"!!! You want to be in on this!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Charlie the choo-choo winners need to PM their address to me ASAP
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Charlie the choo-choo winners need to PM their address to me ASAP
    Bit of hijacking but thoughts popping into my head as they do; ever wonder why folks us ASAP=As soon as possible. When they really mean.......

Spoiler:
    Right fuckin' now!!!

Now back to Bill's awesome efforts and Christmas cheer
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Thanks for putting this together, Bill! Youve got a great donation for good cause and youve given some good folks a great Christmas present!
    Congrats to the winners!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job, Billiam.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!

Thanks so much for hosting this Bill. I'm so excited!

Congrats to everyone and glad the HF got such a good outcome from this

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Wow!!!

You posted that you have 14 signed books by, King. That can't be right can it? Are your only signed books the S/L? I know, I'm cheating!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!

You posted that you have 14 signed books by, King. That can't be right can it? Are your only signed books the S/L? I know, I'm cheating!! LOL
    I have mostly S/L. All should be on the collection thread. Of trade signed I have desperation, dark half, and needful things I believe. All books are boxed so I can't look right now lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!

I have mostly S/L. All should be on the collection thread. Of trade signed I have desperation, dark half, and needful things I believe. All books are boxed so I can't look right now lol

Yeah, I went through your thread. That post is a big help!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!

Yeah, I went through your thread. That post is a big help!!!
    Oh and a gunslinger paperback

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have all the "CTCC" books sorted out by Mon./Tues for the winners. Just waiting on, Brian Freeman over at CD for the protocol.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bill, you are the dogs b's.

And jsm.. one very lucky chappy!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dog's balls? lol I take it that was a Canadian compliment? lol

Josh, In looking through your thread I'm thinking a CTCC and a can of pledge for that KD case? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

U.K. Matey, but you got the sentiment right lol!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    U.K. Matey, but you got the sentiment right lol!
    Oops. That's right. The "other" guy is Canadian!!! lol lol

BTW There were two Intl winners and at least one (if not both) offered to pay the Intl s/h. Santa's got that for you, but if you like and as suggested you can feel free to donate the approximate amount to the HF next year. Very nice gesture on your part.

Also, before I get too crazy with a gift for, Josh can anyone confirm whether he has been a "Good Boy" this year? lol lol j/k lol

The amount of "testaments" he receives will have a HUGE bearing on his prize!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    No reason this can't be fun, right? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since this was fairly successful I'm considering making it an annual affair, starting it earlier and ending before November 1st so as to not conflict with other ventures. Same rules, same prize (s?), but I would have more time for members to join/donate and for me to comb threads and instead of making my usual multitude of small donations to the HF just make this the biggy so to speak. However, I am really bad with the PP so I may need and accomplice to collect the donations and turn them over to, Jerome. Certainly open to your thoughts and suggestions.

At the very least it would double your chances for a "Grand Prize" each year.

As to collecting the PP funds, it's not that I can't be trusted it's just that I rarely use the "PP balance" feature and I am not familiar with the intricacies of the animal. Case in point, Sharkie69 made a donation and I failed to see it and he failed to point it out. I'm in the process of working that out with him, but I would hate to have that happen again. Perhaps a staff member can step up? There are very valid reasons (not to be discussed) why, Jerome cannot accept all the donations to his account. IDK what the answer is, but I am open to valid suggestions/guidance.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, before I get too crazy with a gift for, Josh can anyone confirm whether he has been a "Good Boy" this year?
    Report Card

Josh has done well this year, his attendance has been exemplary with no recorded sick days or truancy.
    Josh pays attention to the class and often contributes, however he can, on occasion be distracted by others.

His penmanship is improving , as is his spelling. French will unfortunately always be a foreign language to him.
    He shows an avid interest in literature, sometimes to the detriment of the other parts of the curriculum.

Josh has participated in several group projects and is a helpful and energetic contributer.
    I look forward to teaching him again next year.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Also, before I get too crazy with a gift for, Josh can anyone confirm whether he has been a "Good Boy" this year?
    Report Card

Josh has done well this year, his attendance has been exemplary with no recorded sick days or truancy.
    Josh pays attention to the class and often contributes, however he can, on occasion be distracted by others.

His penmanship is improving , as is his spelling. French will unfortunately always be a foreign language to him.
    He shows an avid interest in literature, sometimes to the detriment of the other parts of the curriculum.

Josh has participated in several group projects and is a helpful and energetic contributer.
    I look forward to teaching him again next year.
    LOL LOL Yeah, but is his tuition PIF? lol lol Also, is he still tugging on poor, Lauren's pigtails at recess? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done, Bill.

Congratulations to the winners.

The easiest way to collect the funds is to add another email to your PayPal account. First set up an email account at the provider of your choice, e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Cox.net. Something like secretsanta@cox.net. Then link your PayPal with the new address. Just go into your PayPal settings and click the + sign near "Email" to add the new address. The money will co-mingle in your bank, but PayPal will keep the records separate for each email so you can easily track everything.

Oh, and a for Josh.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done!

Bill, a huge Merry Christmas to you and yours pal

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since this was fairly successful I'm considering making it an annual affair, starting it earlier and ending before November 1st so as to not conflict with other ventures. Same rules, same prize (s?), but I would have more time for members to join/donate and for me to comb threads and instead of making my usual multitude of small donations to the HF just make this the biggy so to speak. However, I am really bad with the PP so I may need and accomplice to collect the donations and turn them over to, Jerome. Certainly open to your thoughts and suggestions.

At the very least it would double your chances for a "Grand Prize" each year.
    You really are a true gent for doing this Bill! Your herculean efforts in support of both the HF and generosity towards forum members is absolutely breathtaking! For me, you represent everything that is good on this forum and your selflessness and willingness to continuously help others is a shining example to all! I am honoured to be able to call you my friend and I for one will certainly participate again next year!!!

In a nutshell.... YOU FUCKIN' ROCK!!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Merlin1958 again.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A big Congratulations to Josh and all the winners!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woo-hoo! Just saw this now. Awesome. I've sent you my info in a PM Bill.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Josh and all the other winners. Yet another reason for me to take a trip to Austin and see his collection one of these days! Congrats to the Haven Fund as well!!!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Well done, Bill.

Congratulations to the winners.

The easiest way to collect the funds is to add another email to your PayPal account. First set up an email account at the provider of your choice, e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Cox.net. Something like secretsanta@cox.net. Then link your PayPal with the new address. Just go into your PayPal settings and click the + sign near "Email" to add the new address. The money will co-mingle in your bank, but PayPal will keep the records separate for each email so you can easily track everything.

Oh, and a for Josh.
    I didn't know. I'll have to look into this. Thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the winners!

Very nice gesture, Bill!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast