Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin's 2017 Haven Fund "Secret Santa"!!! You want to be in on this!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

As I have no real collection to add t, just send on my donation and skip my entry. Such a generous gift would be wasted on me.

Thank you, Bill. You are quite the philanderer philanthropist!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

!!!!!!!!!Update!!!!!!

With the latest contributions we are up to $540.00 with 13 participants!!!! Still very good odds to get a signed book!!!!

Thank you all for your generosity!!! I have a feeling that whether you win the drawing or not, Santa will be very good to all of you!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Please check me. I don't normally use my PP acct. for this sort of thing and I would really hate to make a critical mistake. If your name is listed above, I have recorded your donation. If not, please PM me for a correction.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    As I have no real collection to add t, just send on my donation and skip my entry. Such a generous gift would be wasted on me.

Very kind of you, Jon!!! Tell you what, if you win this thing we'll donate the book for auction during the actual HF fund raiser. What do you think? Cool?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Just sent 3 entries for now
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation sent!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We are now over $600 Check the previous post to see the new additions. We now have 16 participants, still pretty fine odds!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude! You have gone above and beyond again Bill. I'm in pal.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I hope I am not violating anyone's privacy, but given that I am no PP wiz I thought it might be prudent to list donor names here. I won't reveal amounts in public so if you are concerned contact me via PM. If you contributed and do not see your name listed please notify me right away so we can rectify the issue.

In no particular order..........

Ladysai
    Sentinel
    T-Dogz
    Honky Tonk Smash
    Shaq
    JSMcMullen92
    Peripheral
    Randall Flagg
    Beverly Marsh
    Dnemec
    Alec
    Jon
    Becca69
    Needfulkings
    Ari Racing
    Jimmck
    Systemcrashoverride
    Stroppygoblin
    Johnnyalien
    Brian861
    Re-posting this for the sake of ease. Please check me folks. I already missed one donation and had to go back and correct it. As of this post the tally is.......

$760.00 With 20 participants.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sent a little cashola. All I could spare. You're a good man Merlin, thanks for doing this!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Very kind of you, Jon!!! Tell you what, if you win this thing we'll donate the book for auction during the actual HF fund raiser. What do you think? Cool?

Excellent idea! To be clear... deal with all my entries this way for this event.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

ATTENTION!!!!!

People, PLEASE check me in the above post that I have recorded all donations and names!!! I rarely use my PP balance and as such do not receive/send funds very often. To be honest, I transfer info to a yellow legal pad in order to keep track (go ahead laugh). So, please check and make sure I have recorded your name in the post above. If I got your name I most likely go0t your amount right. Just to be safe, I will re-post names + number of entries just prior to the actual drawing.

Thank you ALL for your generosity and rest assured, "SANTA" will be on the case for the PRIZE!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    For the Record, David at Betts has agreed to be the sole provider the item and deliver it when the time comes so you can be sure of the quality and shipping of the item. Hints are hereby welcome at this point, but not guaranteed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent idea! To be clear... deal with all my entries this way for this event.

"As you wish...." lol

Spoiler:
    I will honor your request however, PM me your address once again, Jon. Santa may have something Non collectible in the bottom of his bag for you!!!!

Spoiler:
    Sigh, I'm such a "Big Kid"!!!! So jazzed that, Merlin IV will be getting a full size, interactive "R2D2" for Xmas this year. My wife forbade it so, I had to exhibit my excitement here!!!! lol lol It carries the "Princess Leia" video message and projects it on the wall and responds to all manner of interactive voice commands and responses!!! Can't wait for him to get it!!! Even at 4 years old he loves Star Wars!!!

Think he'll let, "Grandpa" play with it with him? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder people. Donations wrap on November 30th so get your entries in now!!!!

Current total: $760.00!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Entry sent! Think I did it right.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes you did!!! Post updated.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes you did!!! Post updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to remind you of something. This drawing is not just for ANY signed book, but for one you are currently lacking in your collection!!! I will be scouring the winner's collection thread to ID a book (or books) that he/she "needs"!!!!!! I'm pretty good at this by the way and I have, David at Betts to help me out as well. You really ought to be in on this, folks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I'll save ya the trouble of looking in mine. I don't own a single S/L or sig of any type from King. Well, except for the facsimile.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'll save ya the trouble of looking in mine. I don't know a single S/L or sig of any type from King. Well, except for the facsimile.
    Good to know. A S/L is very much in play here and not out of the question. In the spirit of full disclosure, # of entries may make a big difference in this drawing as there are only 20 participants at this point. Obviously, with the total currently at $760 there are only 76 entries so far. You do the math and contribute as you see fit. Oh, and also.............................................. .................................................

A Very Happy & Healthy Holiday Season to all!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

To be honest, I transfer info to a yellow legal pad in order to keep track (go ahead laugh).
    Legal pad??? Is that a hygiene product for lawyers?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

2 more entries for me (should have 5 now)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    2 more entries for me (should have 5 now)

Yeppers!!! Ty!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

To be honest, I transfer info to a yellow legal pad in order to keep track (go ahead laugh).
    Legal pad??? Is that a hygiene product for lawyers?

Maybe!!! lol lol Nevertheless, I go "Old School" with recording data. I leave the digital stuff to our fearless leader, El Jefe!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I seem to recall, Jerome posting drawing candidates and entries for the Grand Prize giveaway so here goes. The drawing so far..................

Spoiler:
    Ladysai - 5 entries
    Sentinel - 1 entry
    HonkyTonkSmash - 1 entry
    Shaq - 1 entry
    Jsmcmullen92 - 10 entries
    Peripheral - 5 entries
    T-Dogz - 10 entries
    Randall Flagg - 1 entry (for the benefit of his son who helps run the site behind the scenes)
    Beverly Marsh 2 entries
    Alec - 10 entries
    Dnemec - 5 entries
    Jon - 3 entries
    Becca69 - 5 entries
    Needfulkings - 5 entries
    Ari Racing - 2 entries
    Jimimck - 2 entries
    Systemcrashoverride - 3 entries
    Stroppygoblin - 2 entries
    Johnnyalien - 2 entries
    Bria861 - 1 entry

I trust I got it right, but feel free to check me and be sure. So far we have 20 participants and $760 raised. On 12/1 the list goes to RF for his wife to draw the winning name. I placed spoiler tags over the names so that if anyone is uncomfortable with being listed they can let me know. I just wanted to be as transparent as possible to avoid any hint of impropriety. Thanks to all those that have participated so far and a very happy holiday to you all. Remember, donations will be accepted until midnight November 30th!!!

Could the prize be a S/L of "The Stand"?????????????????????????

Spoiler:
    DREAM ON!!!!! LOL LOL

However, it will be something you need for your collection and will be signed by Stephen King. It will also come from, THE collectible King book store, Betts Books!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Depending on the final disposition of the "Brexit" vote, UK donors will be eligible to receive 2,000 Euro's or a lump of coal!!!! LOL LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah... I'm the atheist that sometimes celebrates Christmas.... but you can count me in for a couple of entries....
    But I don't think I probably need any of the signed books... I've run out of shelf space and been taking a break.
    If I win, just send me a signed framed picture of Mr Bill in your Scooby Doo speedo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast