Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: SECRET SANTA 2016

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So I had to wait to open mine until Christmas. My package wasn't here on the 19th. I know who my SS was due to the return address but I gotta say I'm very happy.

I don't own any of these books. I'm very interested in Stigmata. I had never heard about it before and I just researched it. Sounds like it was Centipede Press's first book. I also will be using The Complete Concordance to good use very soon. Also nice to have one of the DT homegrown books.. In Mint Condition. I know I was probably pretty difficult to get stuff for because I don't post much about what I have and what I like. Thanks so much for the gifts!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Aron!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With my gifts from my Secret Santa was a note that I would receive something additional in January and it arrived yesterday. I really liked all my gifts and think my SS did a terrific job, but this one was AWESOME!

That was so incredibly thoughtful, Glen! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    With my gifts from my Secret Santa was a note that I would receive something additional in January and it arrived yesterday. I really liked all my gifts and think my SS did a terrific job, but this one was AWESOME!

That was so incredibly thoughtful, Glen! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NICE! That is soooo cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just want to thank everyone who played along and SPECIAL thanks to RF for doing the name draw. NEXT YEAR your playing my friend It looks like everyone was happy with their presents as well. I will probably post the thread a tad earlier next year as I found the time line to be tight as others did too. Nice to get that perfect gift and time may be needed to do so... Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and has a tremendous year of collecting and prosperity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Dez, big congrats!

Kris, I agree!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Dez!!! And I thought my gift was awesome!! (Which it still is ). That freakin' !!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the phoenix Dez!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Remarque back today from Glenn that my SS set up. I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again, SS!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Brian!!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome gift Dez and love that remarque Brian!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! And great remarque, Brian!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow.
    1. LOVE IT DEZ!
    2. Congrats Aaron.
    3. Nice work Kris. And good suggestions with a slightly earlier start date for the foreigners...
    4. Awesome Brian
    (In no particular order)...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice remarque Brian!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow.
    1. LOVE IT DEZ!
    2. Congrats Aaron.
    3. Nice work Kris. And good suggestions with a slightly earlier start date for the foreigners...
    4. Awesome Brian
    (In no particular order)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice remarque Brian!
    Thanks, guys! And a huge thanks again to Kris for sponsoring this if you will. I think October 1 would give folks plenty of time, Kris for next year. Just a thought

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13