Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle of the werewolf Porfolio

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cycle of the werewolf Porfolio

http://www.nakatomiinc.com/2016/10/1...n-kickstarter/

I think some of the rewards are cool. I'll probably pledge the $175 one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think they have some of their history wrong. I didn't think the COTW project was originally Wrightson's idea. Wasn't it Christopher Zavisa's? And Zavisa originally approached King? Was Wrightson in it from the beginning? I didn't think so.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I think they have some of their history wrong. I didn't think the COTW project was originally Wrightson's idea. Wasn't it Christopher Zavisa's? And Zavisa originally approached King? Was Wrightson in it from the beginning? I didn't think so.
    Zavisa approached King:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...topher-zavisa/

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

So who is in for what edition (if any)?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If the Deluxe is $800 (x $50 = $40K), the 1/5 will be (my guesstimate) $8K (thus $40K). I'm sure 5 people will pledge, but not me (many reasons, cost being a concern). $80K in "pledges" is a fuzzy guarantee.
    It's a must have for someone, just not me.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going for any of this. I wasn't too impressed with the other Nakatomi portfolio that I have. Doubt this one will be anything special.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, it doesnt includes King's story
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will NOT be going for any of these.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here....not buying into any of it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also should note... I contacted the chap starting this campaign about 3/4 months ago. I sent him pics of some Bernie's that I was aware of floating around Comic Con's with Bernie and Liz. I could not get in touch with them and he said he would on my behalf. He is very close to the Wrightsons. He got back to me and told me that he was in contact and they would look for the pieces I was after. The price's were out of this world cheap and I was shocked and started my hunt. Ironically Doctorzuis (member here) scored some of them when he met up with them at a show. I waited to hear back for a bit and then reached out... he told me that they had not found anything... then imagine my surprise when this pops across my desk a couple days ago. GRRRRRRR!! Oh well
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It might be fun to get the calendar, but otherwise I think I will be sitting on the sidelines for this one.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    It might be fun to get the calendar, but otherwise I think I will be sitting on the sidelines for this one.
    Same. The calendar might be cool to have since that was the original concept otherwise I'll have to pass on the rest. I would much rather have an original signed portfolio and if I ever find one for less than $1000 I will!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have always been a fan of Bernie and the fact that CotW was my first ever SK book this was an easy purchase for me. I bit the bullet and went for the wood box set.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

LINK?

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Too pricey for me especially since one was already done

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I refrained from buying anything.

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm honestly surprised 3/5 $2,000 packages were bought already.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    For the completists, I suppose.

Country
    Country Flag

Why? It has an original.... and a large one. If it is detailed even a bit that price is a steal. I would buy one if I had the money. I can tell ya that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

whats the limitation on the print portfolio. It says it is hand numbered, but no mention of the limitation, or is that tbd based on the number of pledges?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    whats the limitation on the print portfolio. It says it is hand numbered, but no mention of the limitation, or is that tbd based on the number of pledges?
    Never mind, I see it now (500) in the the button to pledge for that item. Never done Kickstarter before so wasn't familiar with their format.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Never mind, I see it now (500) in the the button to pledge for that item. Never done Kickstarter before so wasn't familiar with their format.
    Although I am confused, wouldn't the orders for the $185, $800, $2000 levels count against the limit for the $175, or will there be 655 copies of the portfolio (500+100+50+5). Looking at the number remaining it doesn't look like the other levels count against the $175 level (again, not familiar with how kickstarter works).
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Why? It has an original.... and a large one. If it is detailed even a bit that price is a steal. I would buy one if I had the money. I can tell ya that!

I will NOT be going for any of these.

Confused here buddy - what changed?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I agree, and am one of three backers so far (I think I was second). For $2k you get: a 14x17 original sketch from 1983 (!!!), twelve print set all signed by Bernie on higher quality paper (310gsm Textured Exhibition Watercolor paper vs 305gsm cold-press natural watercolor paper), a really nice wooden case, sketch book with never before printed behind the scenes concept and process sketches, t-shirt, and two calendar (2017 and 1984 lunar one).
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast