Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Cycle of the werewolf Porfolio

Traveler Tim Doyle will become famous soon enough

Hello!
    Tim Doyle from Nakatomi here. I really wish people would contact us first if they have an issue, as posting before contacting us gives the impression that we don't care about the customer.
    We will 100% replace at no cost any damages that may occur in shipping! Out of the 200+ sets we've shipped so far, we've only had reports of 2 damages, which isn't a bad rate, considering how the USPS normally rolls!

So, as always- if you have an issue- email us first through either the Kickstarter messaging system, or through our contact form on the site, Nakatomiinc.com

Now- regarding Bernie- he's not just having some financial difficulties- his recent stroke has left him unable to work at all, and he's effectively retired. It unfortunately slowed down delivery of this project a bit, and other manufacturing issues pushed the deadline back. But the point is- projects like this and others we will have in the future are going to be one of the ways he'll have an income, so PLEASE don't let one bad bounce in shipping turn people off of supporting him, either through projects we do- or he does with other vendors. Bernie and his Wife are good friends of mine, and great people, and deserve all of our support.

With that said, thank all here who supported this project, and all the ones to come.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Doyle View Post
    Hello!
    Tim Doyle from Nakatomi here. I really wish people would contact us first if they have an issue, as posting before contacting us gives the impression that we don't care about the customer.
    We will 100% replace at no cost any damages that may occur in shipping! Out of the 200+ sets we've shipped so far, we've only had reports of 2 damages, which isn't a bad rate, considering how the USPS normally rolls!

So, as always- if you have an issue- email us first through either the Kickstarter messaging system, or through our contact form on the site, Nakatomiinc.com

Now- regarding Bernie- he's not just having some financial difficulties- his recent stroke has left him unable to work at all, and he's effectively retired. It unfortunately slowed down delivery of this project a bit, and other manufacturing issues pushed the deadline back. But the point is- projects like this and others we will have in the future are going to be one of the ways he'll have an income, so PLEASE don't let one bad bounce in shipping turn people off of supporting him, either through projects we do- or he does with other vendors. Bernie and his Wife are good friends of mine, and great people, and deserve all of our support.

With that said, thank all here who supported this project, and all the ones to come.
    Sounds like a reputable retailer and a reasonable explanation, IMHO. Reputation to be determined? I say give them a chance to screw it up before he gets toasted?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to report that Tim and Alex at Nakatomi took care of the issue, and I received a replacement calendar and box for the prints and they are in perfect condition.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Nakatomi is having a 50% off on various items in their shop- including the last remaining COTW portfolio sets- for the next day or so. I didn't buy in at the kickstarer a couple of years ago, but did get one at their last sale at Christmas and was very impressed with it. I know some folks had various issues, but, I was pleasantly surprised by the presentation and quality here- especially at $100. And, Tim and Co seem like good people over there. Just in case anyone was interested.

https://store.nakatomiinc.com/cycleo...tfolioset.aspx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4