Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreigner Giveaway!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Default Foreigner Giveaway!

My vietnamese neighbor is starting to piss me off, so I'm giving him away!

Just Kidding. Read the whole post.

The reason for the title is simple. This giveaway will be limited to foreigners, mostly. And by foreigners I mean everyone but US and UK residents. My reasoning is it's easier for us US and UK residents to get our hands on stuff like this, both availability and financially.

BUT!

If, however, you have done a giveaway before; you qualify, regardless of where you live. Think of it as a reward for being a giving person.

All you got to do now is post here between now and Valentine's Day (the 14th) and you will be entered.

But wait! What is being given away?

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great GiveAway.
    This should make someone quite happy.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

nice one John B. I am considering moving to make myself eligible. good luck eligibile folks, this is a cool one!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I'll do another one soon that will be open to all.

Just give it time, buddies. It might even be better......
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a million, Bruno.
    This is the first time I feel free to enter a give away. Thank you for your care... really.
    Okay.
    I am in.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Breezy

it's a rare pleasure for me Letti, so no problem.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

So as a giver may I please put my name in the box?

My Mood
    Breezy

NO!

jk, it's in the ring

Gunslinger Apprentice PedroPáramo is on a distinguished road PedroPáramo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well well I'm in!
    Look at me thus. Thy glance is mad and rare.
    Thine eyes show deep and wild and inner strife.
    How they are more than Horror fair!
    -Alexander Search

My Mood
    Breezy

orale

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THIS IS AWESOME!!! THANKS FOR THIS CHANCE!!!
    I'd love to be in!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy

so you are.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is really cool. Count me in!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy

3 strikes! you're OUT! .....oh wait, you wanted in? done!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

and I'd like to be in also. This is pretty cool of you Bruno.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy

thanks for joining! more the merrier. I just need to find Jean....

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

WHOA Just saw the addition to the rules.

Count me in if you would.

Thanks

My Mood
    Breezy

if i were bribed with a crimson eye necklace, i may be inclined to add you to the drawing........

j/k you're in!

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

oooh let me in on this...

My Mood
    Breezy

you're in my friend!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

what are those beautiful things that are being given away?

(sorry for the silly question. You see, we bears are very poor at anything visual, and can never recognize an object unless it is described in words... )

...but they look great!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know it in English (is it called "pin"?) but you can put it on your shirt or bag... something like a pin. It's just one object, the gold one helps the symbol stay on your shirt or bag or anything.
    (I needed some time to find out what it is.)

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh! it's wonderful

then, am I correct in thinking that there is a gun and a rose? I mean, I saw the rose right away (it's one of the few things I actually recognize by sight), but now I am beginning to understand the whole concept.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, you are correct. The symbol itself, of the keyhole with the images inside, can be found on the Donald M Grant hardcovers of the DT series

Country
    Country Flag

::impressed bear::

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast