Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: When an ebay listing borders on surreal

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default When an ebay listing borders on surreal

Maybe surreal isn't the right word, but reading an ebay auction with this description today gave me pause. Feels like a glimpse into one of my kid's futures in 40-50 years.

"This book is near mint condition from my fathers collection, I almost want to list it as brand new but I can not be sure that he didn't read it (It's that clean). He did have another copy of Insomnia, as was the case for most his books, one to keep and one to read. "

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah my collection will certainly be in my will to someone who will want to keep them.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe surreal doesn't apply; unless the auction occurred in a hallucination inspired by a dream of yours