Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 Owner needed for DT.org Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 1 Owner needed for DT.org Fantasy Football League

Due to one off boards owner quitting the league (and not even telling us about it), our draft is dead in the water and time is ticking down toward the kickoff of the NFL season.

Please come post in the fantasy football league thread if you are at all interested.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1018281

The League is a Dynasty all keeper format, so the rookie 3 round expansion draft is very important.

You would be taking over a previous owners team and get three more roster spots to expand the team.

Mods can you please leave this up so it gets some visibility? then we can merge or 86 it after our spot is filled.

we highly desire that a boards member takes over the team and prefer one that is at least semi-active in posting.

Post in this thread or the DT.org Fantasy football thread or get in touch with RUBE the commish.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went ahead and Stickied the thread up on the sub forum.

Good luck on your search!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

appreciate it man! We got our owner (Still Servant) so you can trash (or merge) this post at your convenience

Thankee sai!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We have another opening in the league this year. If anyone is interested please see Lookwhoitis' description of the league in the first post above. If you decide you would like to join, please send me a PM with your email. I will take the first person that contacts me but please only reach out if you are going to be active and manage your team.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

From past experience I am a little hesitant to re-enter. My other FF leagues fully embrace "Trash Talking" and good fun. To me, that is a big part of it all. If, you guys are willing to at least meet me halfway I'll go for it.

However, if I should say that I'm going "balls deep" on your team or, that you are a "Ball licking, Taint teasing, Titan fan" I hope you will know it is meant in good fun and respond in kind!!!! I can still respect you in the morning and remain friends!!! lol lol

Of course, if you are a "Pole licking, tea bagged, Patriot fan" all bets are off!!! lol lol lol

That is MY fucking trophy after all!!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I can deal with that. Welcome back Bill.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I think I can deal with that. Welcome back Bill.
    As long as the other members are okay with me and my, ahem crap and so forth. Let's get it on!!!

If the other members are not "Okay" with it and willing to participate on some level. I understand.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rube, your message folder is full. I'll post my reply here in full disclosure.

Jeremy,

Okay, but I'd hope you would get some kind of consensus from the others. I really don't want to just jump in as it was before. If they are cool, I'm cool. Given what you can expect from me. otherwise, good luck I hold no grudge or anything. Okay?

Wild Bill
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    From past experience I am a little hesitant to re-enter. My other FF leagues fully embrace "Trash Talking" and good fun. To me, that is a big part of it all. If, you guys are willing to at least meet me halfway I'll go for it.

However, if I should say that I'm going "balls deep" on your team or, that you are a "Ball licking, Taint teasing, Titan fan" I hope you will know it is meant in good fun and respond in kind!!!! I can still respect you in the morning and remain friends!!! lol lol

Of course, if you are a "Pole licking, tea bagged, Patriot fan" all bets are off!!! lol lol lol

How is that any different than what you've been doing around here for the last 10 years?

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

How is that any different than what you've been doing around here for the last 10 years?

Okay, forget it. You're right. best to leave it alone. Have a great season, guys!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, forget it. You're right. best to leave it alone. Have a great season, guys!!!!

I was just fucking with you. If you're one of those "I can dish it but can't take it guys" then maybe you should rethink it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just fucking with you. If you're one of those "I can dish it but can't take it guys" then maybe you should rethink it.

Oh, I am not, but I also do not need a target on my back. You guys have fun. I'm out. I really don't need this shit. Especially from you guys. Been there, done that.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever. I really was just kidding around. I was just trying to be funny, I wouldn't have said anything if I knew you'd react like that.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever. I really was just kidding around. I was just trying to be funny, I wouldn't have said anything if I knew you'd react like that.

Whatever, you know what? You can be a real "dick".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Examples. Go.

I don't say shit to you half the time unless you're railing on Matt.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Examples. Go.

Obviously, this is not a good idea. You guys go get 'em!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Examples. Go.

Obviously, this is not a good idea. You guys go get 'em!!!
    Hush mode. That's what I thought.

Country
    Country Flag

Well that went bad really fast...

So there is an open spot available....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Well that went bad really fast...

So there is an open spot available....
    Yeah, that was my bad. I'll take the hit on that one. I apologize to the league. That was not my intention.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well it was me the first time. Why I just don't say anything anymore.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't around for his first time in the league, but my thinking is that if he left under controversial circumstances the first time, then it might be better off if he doesn't rejoin.

I like Bill, but when I've tried joking with him in the past, he gets bent out of shape really quick, yet he expects everybody to understand when he fucks with them. Exhibit A above.

People shouldn't have to walk on eggshells when he's around not knowing what's going to set him off.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

who quit the league?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, it's my trophy right now. In the home of a Pats fan no less. A season ticket holder in fact.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Actually, it's my trophy right now. In the home of a Pats fan no less. A season ticket holder in fact.
    grrrr

Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

I came to bump this thread up but I see it is already active.

We still need an owner if anyone is interested.

If you want to ask questions about the league first, send me a message and I will gladly answer them.

If you want to join, please don't wait. Just send me an email address.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast