Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1 Owner needed for DT.org Fantasy Football League

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I wasn't around for his first time in the league, but my thinking is that if he left under controversial circumstances the first time, then it might be better off if he doesn't rejoin.

I like Bill, but when I've tried joking with him in the past, he gets bent out of shape really quick, yet he expects everybody to understand when he fucks with them. Exhibit A above.

People shouldn't have to walk on eggshells when he's around not knowing what's going to set him off.
    LOL LOL LLOL LO LLLLO OOL OLO LOLOOLOOLLL
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously though, anyone who laughs that much should be suspect to begin with.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I came to bump this thread up but I see it is already active.

We still need an owner if anyone is interested.

If you want to ask questions about the league first, send me a message and I will gladly answer them.

If you want to join, please don't wait. Just send me an email address.
    Bump. So this is on this page.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bueller, Bueller...

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There has to be a lurker around here that wants to play FF.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Bump

Country
    Country Flag

Just a FYI about the team that is available:

The team has some good young WRs in Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, and Corey Coleman. It's strong point used to be RB but it is now a little old there with Peterson, Gore, and Blount. But any or all of those players could have good years this year. It has two decent QBs in Rivers and Manning.

Best of all, you will have the 3rd overall pick and have a shot at some of the best rookie talent this year. There are three really good rookie RBs I can think of off the top of my head.

What I am getting at is this team is not a bad one to join the league with and could get competitive really quick. The team finished 6-8 but the middle six teams in the league were all 6-8 or 7-7. One more win and the team could have jumped up the final standings.

The last two winners of the league picked in the first three of the draft the year they won. That means quick turn arounds are possible.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

(He made it official so I thought it would be OK to mention now.)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The team has some good young WRs in Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, and Corey Coleman. It's strong point used to be RB but it is now a little old there with Peterson, Gore, and Blount. But any or all of those players could have good years this year. It has two decent QBs in Rivers and Manning.

Best of all, you will have the 3rd overall pick and have a shot at some of the best rookie talent this year. There are three really good rookie RBs I can think of off the top of my head.

What I am getting at is this team is not a bad one to join the league with and could get competitive really quick. The team finished 6-8 but the middle six teams in the league were all 6-8 or 7-7. One more win and the team could have jumped up the final standings.

The last two winners of the league picked in the first three of the draft the year they won. That means quick turn arounds are possible.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

(He made it official so I thought it would be OK to mention now.)
    Whomever takes over this team, I will immediately offer a trade for the #3 overall pick. I'm trying to move into the top 3, but I haven't heard back from anybody yet.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Bump

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on and join in the fun! I took over a team about three years ago, and look where I wound up. Perhaps your name could be next!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Payton Manning has retired, Mel Blount is almost 70 years old and Doc Rivers is a basketball guy...WTF are you folks trying to pull?? LOL
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Ha, ha... That would be Eli, LeGarrette, and Phillip; just in case anyone was unsure.

Jon, I know you expressed interest in joining but didn't like the idea of having to take over a team. But that team doesn't look so bad, does it? You would have a high draft pick as well.

The other thing is that eventually we will start over again. If you join now you will already be in the league for whenever that happens.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

hell no to starting over
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No to starting over, but what about a smaller number for keepers? Say 20? If it will entice someone on the fence about joining.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

still wondering who quit the league lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    No to starting over, but what about a smaller number for keepers? Say 20? If it will entice someone on the fence about joining.
    I dont think it is about the format. I just think that it is still too early for some folks to even be thinking about football (unlike us full timers lol)

Training camps have started. Media coverage is picking up. Sooner or later someone will get the urge. I still say that with only a three pick draft we have plenty of time to get it done.

I'm contemplating rolling out the "Draft from scratch, Betts Books gift certificate, IDP Fantasy Football challenge" that I had the idea for last year, but haven't done so yet because i'm not trying to "poach" someone from filling the last seat.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Come on and join in the fun! I took over a team about three years ago, and look where I wound up. Perhaps your name could be next!

Nothing inferred or anything, but that's the first time I believe I have seen the trophy. Gotta say, boys, looking real good!!! Good luck with the season and all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I know that most of you probably had something else on your mind tonight but the NFL preseason started. Football is here!

We have an opening for a team manager. Now is the time to join!

Send me a message if you are interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Time's running out.

If you are interested in joining the fantasy football league, send me a message this week.

Country
    Country Flag

If need be to make the league go, I'll drop out. I'm over sports and all the ego involved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2