Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Our Millionth Post

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The Millionth Post Club members are:

Sir_Boomme

RacerX45

needfulthings

Divemaster
    Very cool and humbled to have been a part of this.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the million club!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

so is the prize for the million dollar club the same as the one for the mile high club?...
    if so, make mine a redhead please.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

<= apparently... the prize includes some mighty fine HTML code! Wahooo! Yippee!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

That's what I'm talking about!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    <= apparently... the prize includes some mighty fine HTML code! Wahooo! Yippee!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

<font size="3" color="#E5E4E2"><marquee bgcolor="" direction="left" loop="30" width="50%">Millionth Post Club</marquee></font>

Awww, man! Your code is better than mine! Now I have code envy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You can now change your user title.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You can now change your user title.
    ... but you do know, I already had that right ha ha... but I kind of liked the HTML code, it was... so me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant you can use HTML. Just let me know what you wish.
    Check your title now.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Nice
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on 1M RF!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well... so much for the scrolly thing :/

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This is amazing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You stopped it. If you want a scrolling title, you have to PM me. You can't post the HTML yourself, I have to do it through the admin CP.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You stopped it. If you want a scrolling title, you have to PM me. You can't post the HTML yourself, I have to do it through the admin CP.
    well, I was going to post a novel I was writing... just have it scroll by... endlessly..... but since you have to actually do the HTML coding, it wouldn't be near as fun for me ha ha...
    I let you know If I come up with something witty.... and short to say. Usually I'm too wordy for that.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well, I was going to post a novel I was writing... just have it scroll by... endlessly..... but since you have to actually do the HTML coding, it wouldn't be near as fun for me ha ha...
    I let you know If I come up with something witty.... and short to say. Usually I'm too wordy for that.

Done. Enjoy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Austin-tatious!!!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    RF, "Higher Standard". Don't delete this post please!!! lol lol J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Done. Enjoy.
    You cheeky bastard. Haha!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

nice RF...... can you add a tiny naked gal pic at the end of the scroll now?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW Bill, how's that not smoking thing going?
    and
    South of Dick? only thing south of mine is the floor.
    and
    25,250? really? dang... I need to send you some jigsaw puzzles or something - cause you spend way the hell to much time here.

Random thought just now... I think I'm going to have a puzzle made of this guy.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

THE OMAHA BALOON LANDED TODAY

The One Millionth Post Prize arrived & Bill..... YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE!
    THANK YOU WILD BILL & JEROME!

Spoiler:
    IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3