+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Gerald Winters and Son, the new bookstore in Bangor

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Main site is still up

never been to his site before... but went and looked after reading your post.
    Gotta say... for a supposed bookstore... not very many books for sale...

but hey... looks like he makes up for that in key chains and t-shirts.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Twitter down

S'all good, man! T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

9800 Montgomery Boulevard, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

As fallout from the recent stories posted about Gerald Winters's trading practices on this thread and Facebook, it would not surprise me if he had deleted his social media accounts.
    The Winner Takes It All,
    The Loser Better Call Saul.

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, he can't delete this thread.

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never been able to access his main site from my work computer. My IT blocks the site. (they also block some of the site some members use to post pics).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606..

Also, replace 1st/1st that got stolen:

Carrie, Night Shift, The Stand, The Dead Zone, Danse Macbre, Cujo, The Gunslinger

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

The latest rumor is that he's pulling up stakes and leaving Bangor. I heard this from a semi reliable source but nothing is confirmed.

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    The latest rumor is that he's pulling up stakes and leaving Bangor. I heard this from a semi reliable source but nothing is confirmed.
    That would be a shocker.
    A bookstore that doesn't seem to sell many books going out of business.. nawww !!
    Or maybe his insurance claim for all the gazillions of top notch signed super ultra rare fine 1st ed's books that were pulverized beyond any recognition but amazingly the floating boxes that held them survived.. paid off ??
    Good riddance, dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

P.S. I wonder if he's still selling the manuscript mud concoction. Did anybody from the DT.org site buy some they would care to share a picture of ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's certainly different : pictures of a play with Steve from when he was at University
    > https://www.facebook.com/GWandSonBoo...17150601799813
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29