Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerald Winters and Son, the new bookstore in Bangor

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If I recall correctly he was very close friends with (not married to) a Japanese lady with a very large and unique King collection, which she left him when she passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    What people are unaware of is that the majority of his collection was bequeathed to him.
    So he didn’t amass the majority of his collection himself, he inherited it or it was just given to him?
    He inherited a large part of his collection when his partner died.
    I could be mistaken, but I don't think that is precisely correct.
    Actually, Boss that is the way I heard it. Of course my memory ain't what it was, but if I recall his first wife was a good friend/acquaintance/business associate of, King and thereofre was able to amass quite a King collection prior to her marriage to, Gerald. As I heard i, she added to it during a prolonged illness and the entire thing was left to, Gerald in her will. I can't quite recall positively, but I think she hailed from the far east. Perhaps, Alec can chime in with more accurate details as I believe he is the most informed among us on "Gerald's Sordid Saga". of course, El Jefe this is just what I recall and heard. I could be off base, but I offer this explanation FWIW as I recall hearing it.

Spoiler:
    FWIW, I wonder if he has/is reading through this thread and what he might be thinking!!! LOL Lucky he's not a character from a, King story as I would expect some fires may be starting or objects flinging their way towards a few of our heads or the like!!! lol lol lol

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    If I recall correctly he was very close friends with (not married to) a Japanese lady with a very large and unique King collection, which she left him when she passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    What people are unaware of is that the majority of his collection was bequeathed to him.
    So he didn’t amass the majority of his collection himself, he inherited it or it was just given to him?
    He inherited a large part of his collection when his partner died.
    I could be mistaken, but I don't think that is precisely correct.
    Actually, Boss that is the way I heard it. Of course my memory ain't what it was, but if I recall his first wife was a good friend/acquaintance/business associate of, King and thereofre was able to amass quite a King collection prior to her marriage to, Gerald. As I heard i, she added to it during a prolonged illness and the entire thing was left to, Gerald in her will. I can't quite recall positively, but I think she hailed from the far east. Perhaps, Alec can chime in with more accurate details as I believe he is the most informed among us on "Gerald's Sordid Saga". of course, El Jefe this is just what I recall and heard. I could be off base, but I offer this explanation FWIW as I recall hearing it.

Spoiler:
    FWIW, I wonder if he has/is reading through this thread and what he might be thinking!!! LOL Lucky he's not a character from a, King story as I would expect some fires may be starting or objects flinging their way towards a few of our heads or the like!!! lol lol lol
    Yes.... that’s what I was told. She brought him to the NLR event too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

One of the biggest surprises for me on TDT - even bigger than King's post-release attitude toward Centipede Press' Salem's Lot - was the pearl-clutching reaction to my use (months ago) of the word "asshole;" it was like I dropped the c-word (and I don't mean cancer) at a feminist convention. It's ok, folks - it was never that big of a deal – it was only "asshole" – and people are still ruffled about it.

St. Troy doesn't impress me as a person who would ever be contrite. I don't believe him to be a sociopath, but a sociopath doesn't feel remorse or empathy; hopefully he is just an asshole...
    Oh no, I’ve been called an asshole by an internet person; whatever will I do?

I know – I’ll continue to live and breathe. There’s a lesson in here somewhere…
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    One of the biggest surprises for me on TDT - even bigger than King's post-release attitude toward Centipede Press' Salem's Lot - was the pearl-clutching reaction to my use (months ago) of the word "asshole;" it was like I dropped the c-word (and I don't mean cancer) at a feminist convention. It's ok, folks - it was never that big of a deal – it was only "asshole" – and people are still ruffled about it.

St. Troy doesn't impress me as a person who would ever be contrite. I don't believe him to be a sociopath, but a sociopath doesn't feel remorse or empathy; hopefully he is just an asshole...
    Oh no, I’ve been called an asshole by an internet person; whatever will I do?

I know – I’ll continue to live and breathe. There’s a lesson in here somewhere…
    Ironic that you mention that specific example since you did indeed call millions of women worldwide **** in another thread.

And yes, I know, back on topic....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Ironic that you mention that specific example since you did indeed call millions of women worldwide "c*nts" in another thread.
    Not really ironic, given that TDT isn't a feminist convention, but since both of my comments concerned hysterical overreactions (against my use of the word "asshole" in one case and against President Trump's existence in the other), I suppose it is entertaining to consider.

And speaking of entertainment, here is the post of mine to which Tommy was so kind as to refer:

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    This is an excellent idea - what better way to tell the world that you're a bunch of cunts?
    Of course, I wasn't actually saying "you're all a bunch of cunts!" so much as having fun at the expense of a group of people who undercut their own desired significance by self-identifying as such by wearing what they themselves called "pussy hats" in a massive public demonstration. I mean, if they didn't want to attract the opposition's vagina-related humor, man, they left themselves wide open for that one (no pun intended - really!). And while I still find my "what better way" post utterly hilarious, it's not as hilarious as those people and their behavior.

...none of which is a big deal, but if you've overreacted to my previous posts, you're likely to overreact to this one as well...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, I can't say "sorry I was wrong" if I don't think I was...which property I'm not alone in possessing, if I'm not the only honest one here.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...as for being wrong, I have no problem admitting that I was certainly wrong every time I wanted to give Gerald Winters the benefit of the doubt, although this isn't quite to the point of the Great Asshole Caper (or the Great Cunt Caper). Those who knew Gerald best certainly...well, knew him best.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I was in the Air Force back in the 1970's our flat blue garrison or flight hat was always referred to as a cunt cap. I wonder if that is still the case?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    When I was in the Air Force back in the 1970's our flat blue garrison or flight hat was always referred to as a cunt cap. I wonder if that is still the case?
    It still was in the early 90s, Clay when I was in.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    cough cough Wastelands Audio S/L
    Exactly - my only thing is king has confirmed its real.
    Yeah i dont hold that in high regard honestly...Not exactly a spring chicken..he has signed oodles of limiteds over the years etc..
    I also have strong doubts that it is real. As soon as a few more of the 850 S/L copies appear elsewhere, then I’ll believe it.

Just got caught up on this thread. I’ve never had any interaction with the man, I simply enjoyed looking at pics of his posted items. So disappointing to hear the dishonest ways he has treated other respected collectors who were acting in good faith. What a shitshow.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    cough cough Wastelands Audio S/L
    Exactly - my only thing is king has confirmed its real.
    Yeah i dont hold that in high regard honestly...Not exactly a spring chicken..he has signed oodles of limiteds over the years etc..
    I also have strong doubts that it is real. As soon as a few more of the 850 S/L copies appear elsewhere, then I’ll believe it.
    It's a head scratcher for sure. It looks legit, and it makes sense that the publisher would do an S/L of the title, same as the previous two. But if there are 850 of them, one should have showed (shown?) up before now, one would think.

So either it's a fake (to what purpose, if it's not for sale?) or there aren't really 850 in circulation.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know, reading through these posts and jogging my memory, it occurs to me that I probably owe a few members here (especially webstar1000) a heart felt apology. When he first joined the forum, in an effort to further the goals of the HF annual fund raiser, I befriended the guy and bought his story hook, line and sinker. Under that influence I came to his defense several times in my famously subtle fashion (lol) thinking he was being treated unfairly. Subsequently, I was enlightened to his antics by, Alec, Matt & a few others, but not before getting personally burned myself in yet another scheme of his that fortunately never quite saw the light of day.

So, I suppose it's about time I sucked it up and made myself accountable for my actions (deluded as they may have been) and offered my sincere apologies to, Webstar1000 and any other members I may have loosed my wrath on back then while defending, Gerald. I'm sorry guys, belated and overdue as it may be. I should have seen that asshole coming!!! You guys were right and I was wrong!!!

Edit: It has been suggested to me that I should post the circumstances around my own unfortunate direct involvement in one of his schemes as a warning to others. Honestly, I was so disgusted with the whole debacle that I tried very hard to put the exact details out of my mind. However, a lot of you are aware of my efforts on behalf of various charities. Suffice to say that, Gerald duped myself and, Alec in an effort to create a unique collectible edition of CTCC. We donated costs to have art created for the books (as I recall I think it was 60) which were to be married to specially produced tray cases and sold with the entirety of the profits going to charity (Bangor Children's Hospital).

Suffice to say that the art was done, the books returned to, Gerald and that was that. I have no idea where the books went after, Gerald got them. After a string of excuses and bullshit over time we finally just gave up and wrote it off. I think, Alec was able to recoup some of the funds he contributed, but I never did and I never found out the fate of the remarqued UK CTCC books. As I mentioned to another member, it's kind of one thing to scam folks (which is despicable), but quite another to use charity to do it and kids to boot!!! He is a scumbag to say the least!!!!
    Okay, it's about time I entered my hat into this ring, as I have sat on this shit since April 2017...

Along with Bill and Alec, I was the third member here to collectively donate $250 towards purchasing a suitable S/L King book through Gerald Winters so that it could be auctioned to support our annual HF fundraiser.

After sending the money to Gerald direct, there was radio silence from him for over 2 months regarding the book that we were supposed to receive for the HF. I started to become very concerned so sent Gerald an email requesting an update...

I saved all email correspondence between myself and Gerald and I will post it here for everyone to see. Happy reading!

Email to Gerald Winters - dated 23 April 2017
    Hi Gerald,
    I hope you are well, my friend? :-)
    Regarding the $750 that was donated by myself, Bill and Alec to purchase a suitable book for the HF, do you have any updates on what book has been selected for auction?
    With best wishes,
    Tim
    Reply from Gerald Winters - dated 24 April 2017
    Good morning Tim,
    Nice to hear from you. I hope you had a nice weekend. I am not sure if you got my last email from February 23rd I believe, but Alec did not wish to participate in the Haven Auction, and Bill decided to use his donation to help me with the Charlie the Choo-Choo project for the Children's Hospital in Bangor, so there was just yourself that contributed. I wrote to you and asked you if you wanted me to return your donation, or if you wanted to apply it as store credit for a future purchase, but I never heard back, so I am not sure if you got it. In the absence of you writing, in case I forgot, I put your $250 as credit.
    Please let me know what you would like to do, and I will take care of it immediately. Have a great day.
    Gerald
    Gerald is full of shit right there! He never wrote to me and I had absolutely no interest in obtaining store credit. However, I tried to play nicely so that my donation would still go to the HF...

Email to Gerald Winters - dated 25 April 2017
    Hi Gerald,
    Thanks for getting back to me about this. I can confirm that I didn't receive the email you sent back in February.
    Returning the donation to me via PayPal would not be fair to you, as you would incur an overseas charge sending the money as I live in the UK.
    Although I very much appreciate your kind offer of giving me $250 credit towards a future book purchase, I do think that the money should really go towards helping this year's Haven Foundation fundraiser.
    Therefore, could I please ask that you donate my $250 to the Haven Foundation, using the fundraising widget on the DarkTower.org website?
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/index.php
    Your kind assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    With best wishes,
    Tim
    Complete radio silence and I never heard from Gerald again after this.

After 3 days of waiting, I had no choice but to ask Jerome for help...

Email sent to Jerome (CC Bill) - dated 28 April 2017
    Hi Jerome,
    Please see the trail of correspondence below between myself and Gerald Winters (neo-trinity) regarding the HF.
    Along with Bill and Alec, I donated $250 towards purchasing a suitable S/L King book that could be used in one of the auctions. However, due to various reasons this plan never came to fruition and the donated money remained in limbo.
    Over 3 days ago, I sent Gerald an email (see below) requesting that he donates my $250 directly to the HF, using the donate widget on the forum. Since then, I have not received a response from Gerald to confirm that he has donated this money.
    Can you please confirm whether Gerald has sent you the $250 for the HF? I am getting a little concerned about this, especially as he talks about an email he sent on the 23rd Feb, which I clearly did not receive.
    Your confirmation regarding this, and if necessary, thoughts on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.
    With best wishes,
    Tim
    After a few days, Bill sent me $250 through PayPal stating the money had been recovered and I donated it to the HF widget. However, I now think that Bill probably covered this himself and that Gerald Winters kept the money that was supposed to be given to charity.

The guy is lower than whale shit - which is at the bottom of the ocean, so pretty fucking low!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I am confused is Gerald a class act and honest?

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Sometimes a person needs to figure it out on their own.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Sometimes a person needs to figure it out on their own.
    Was joking of course. A lot of stories. Wow.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

I have had a few interactions with Gerald via phone and email over the past couple of years and found him to be pleasant and knowledgeable. I loaned him a copy of Second Coming to display in his store for almost a year and encountered no issues when the time had come for it to be returned. An unfortunate situation for sure.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Unfortunate indeed.
    Nonetheless it is all of his own making.
    Interesting to note that an anagram of “Gerald Winters” gives us “Great Swindler”.
    How very apt!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice work with the anagram, Alec!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

whilst we are on the subject of anagrams Alec, did you know your name becomes:

"Alchemist" (Someone adept in turning base metal into gold) also very apt

Spoiler:
    It could also be 'St. Michael', but I will stay clear of religious references!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Interesting to note that an anagram of “Gerald Winters” gives us “Great Swindler”.
    Nice work.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have since heard many stories that have not been shared here. I heard a VERY sad one from a wonderful guy about another of Winters stunts. He swore me to keep it to myself and I will. I cannot believe anyone would deal with this guy.... what he did to this guy is deplorable. IF you are reading this Gerald (and I bet you are) you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. I hope King (or his people) know all about you and what you have done...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Gerald winters Facebook link is down and either broken or removed. Can any one else access?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Down for me too

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Facebook and Instagram - down...

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Main site is still up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast