Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Charlie The Choo Choo Sales

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received the Official UK edition of CTCC. One major difference, it's about 20% larger than any of the other variants!

Copyright Page
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Thanks for reminding me, Simon, I had totally forgotten that was being released!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Just received the Official UK edition of CTCC. One major difference, it's about 20% larger than any of the other variants!

Copyright Page
    And compared to their limited from november?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

And compared to their limited from november?
    Still larger overall. The limited is thicker but only slightly taller and wider than the 1st edition
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Printed & Bound in CHINA.
    BOOK DEPOSITORY $12.79 (FREE SHIPPING)
    Last edited by needfulthings; 07-16-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: '

After all the delay for this book there is still no mention of The Dark Tower film on the book & the only hint is on the order sites ....FROM THE WORLD OF THE DARK TOWER.
    Is there any sign of Dark Tower tie-ins in the stores?
    It's getting to look like this book has NOTHING to do with the movie.
    Spoiler:
    But that's O.K I STOPPED buying movie tie-ins over 20 years ago.Just like I don't need the new 3rd edition hardcover IT.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Speculation as to the price of a King and Dameron signed copy (I know,I know, ask Matt )?

I say...$2K
    Almost a year ago (8/7/2016). I say my prediction was pretty close (SDCC version).

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

It seems the actual type and graphic on the cover are the same size. It has more white space.

Is it the same way on the inside pages?

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Copyright Page
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There is more white space, but the image actually is a little larger. Internally the images and text are scaled up to fill the page.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    U.K.1st EDITION & U.K.ANOMALY 1st EDITION.

U.K.1st EDITION. (U.S.D. COVER PRICE $17.07)

iI see the price has now gone up to $12.99.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    My advice...WAIT...there are 350 still to be distributed almost 2.5x amount given away at Comic Con...You should be able to get these at $350 or less.
    I think the speculation that there were another 350 waiting for the movie premiere, SDCC etc. has proven to be wrong.

I don't think they are available at "$350 or less".

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My advice...WAIT...there are 350 still to be distributed almost 2.5x amount given away at Comic Con...You should be able to get these at $350 or less.
    I think the speculation that there were another 350 waiting for the movie premiere, SDCC etc. has proven to be wrong.

Sorry but I agree with david RF....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Sorry but I agree with david RF....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please point me to one for sale at less than $350.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

An unsigned one sold on ebay recently for $572!

U.K.1st EDITION & U.K.ANOMALY 1st EDITION.

U.K.1st EDITION. (U.S.D. COVER PRICE $17.07)

iI see the price has now gone up to $12.99.
    NOW UP TO $13.09
    I GUESS THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Neither of those are the rarest and most desirable version. Have you been paying attention?

They are if one collects U.K. 1st editions. and you can get them for less then cover price & FREE postage.

U.K.ANOMALY

I believe this one now goes for around $30.00.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that Bev said that the book wasnt in the movie, so... any idea of why this promotional item for the SDCC?
    What it maybe planned and then got deleted from the final movie since it got postponed for 6 months?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

Anybody who wants to sell his Comic Con version please PM me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37