Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The Pats/Seahawks game last Sunday was a good game and an example of why I watch the NFL. It's not often I can say that.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Randall Flagg for having the best picks this week (12-2)!!!!

I, on the other hand tanked my @ss off!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Garrell for having the best picks this week (15-1)! So close to perfection!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tough week to move up, everyone whipped ass.

Garrell, the rams? Vs the saints at home?
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta take chances to catch up
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hear ya, I do it too.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations last week to RUBE for having the best picks (12-3)!!!

Congratulations to ELazansky for having the best picks this week (12-4)!!!!

And it looks like the race for last place is SkippyDO23's to win - or lose - however you look at it!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I slowly clawed my way back in the race for first only to crap it away this week. Oh well. Maybe I can get third again.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I slowly clawed my way back in the race for first only to crap it away this week. Oh well. Maybe I can get third again.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to east-tennessee for having the best picks this week (15-1)!!!! Sooooo close!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Barring an utter collapse, it looks like the top 3 are clear.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to chadtarter for having the best picks in week 16 (12-4)!

One week remaining!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post

One week remaining!!!!

...and the Browns took one!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

To the super bowl?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    To the super bowl?

Negative. We've been ending with the regular season for a few years now.

Country
    Country Flag

Ha. I was jokin on jons joke. Jep.

Browns. Took one. To the super bowl.

I laughed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Ha. I was jokin on jons joke. Jep.

Browns. Took one. To the super bowl.

I laughed.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the 2016 Dark Tower NFL Pick ‘em winners!!!

First Place: ELazansky
    This is ELazansky’s FOURTH trophy (2014 Second Place, 2013 First Place, 2011 Second Place)

Second Place: NeedfulKings
    This is NeedfulKing’s SECOND trophy (2006 Last Place)

Third Place: doh
    This is doh’s FIFTH trophy (2015 Third Place, 2013 Last Place, 2010 Last Place, 2009 Last Place)

Last Place: SkippyD023
    This is SkippyD023’s SIXTH trophy (2015 Second Place, 2012 Last Place, 2011 First Place, 2010 Second Place, 2009 Third Place)

Quite an amazing season!!!! Thank you everyone for playing.

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Congratulations to all of the trophy winners! Elazansky seemed impossible to catch--just great picking this season!

And yay to Bill for a great second-place win--it was definitely competitive!
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to everyone who won a trophy and thanks to NeedfulKings for hosting this again.

I almost came back and tied for third place but it was too little, too late.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If second place gets recognition, I think second-to-last should as well. That would be....hmmm, let me check...

Me!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BedOfRoses View Post

And yay to Bill for a great second-place win--it was definitely competitive!
    Yeah, nothing like a 10-year drought to finally snag one of these bad boys!

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Congratulations to everyone who won a trophy and thanks to NeedfulKings for hosting this again.

I almost came back and tied for third place but it was too little, too late.
    That was SO close. Had doh and I picked the same on that last game - it would have changed things.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    If second place gets recognition, I think second-to-last should as well. That would be....hmmm, let me check...

Me!
    Nice try! I've been in your shoes. Trying to suck, but suck at sucking, thus, not sucking bad enough.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Like the election, this was rigged!!! lol lol Congrats to the winners!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thrilled to win the Pick Contest title once again. Thanks to Bill for running the show.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to ELazansky for a solid year of picking winners!

SkippyD023 -- you have demonstrated that you will come back. Congratulations on your trophy!

Many thanks to Bill for hosting this annual tournament. The contest is always fun and your work is greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to 2017already.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast