Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Off to a good start. Hopefully I can keep that up. Can't believe I picked the Browns!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck me.
    I go 9-7 here, but in the pub pool I chose differently and went 12-3 (Thursday is not used) and won a $25 gift certificate for 2nd place for the week.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got 5.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Week 1

Congratulations to Aronstg for having the best picks this week (13-3)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow ... I took second with 12 - 4. I think the last time I watched a football game, Lyle Alzado was playing ... it quit being fun after he left the Raiders.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Wow ... I took second with 12 - 4. I think the last time I watched a football game, Lyle Alzado was playing ... it quit being fun after he left the Raiders. ��

lol j/k
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Wow ... I took second with 12 - 4. I think the last time I watched a football game, Lyle Alzado was playing ... it quit being fun after he left the Raiders.
    That puts you kinda close to MY age...sorry to hear that.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So far, so good. At least I'm in it for now and for a change!!! lol Could this finally be my year? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Playing catch up -

Week 2

Congratulations to DoctorZaius for having the best picks (13-3)

Week 3

Congratulations to DoctorZaius for having the best picks again! (11-5)

Week 4

Congratulations to Merlin1958 and NeedfulKings for having the best picks (11-4)

Country
    Country Flag

Week 5

Congratulations to SpaceMaN for having the best picks this week (11-3)!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OUCH!!!! What a week!!!!!!! Now begins my eventual slide into mediocrity once again!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    OUCH!!!! What a week!!!!!!! Now begins my eventual slide into mediocrity once again!!!
    I'm right with you brother - who would have thunk it? A Red Sox fan and a Yankee fan both tanking. Oh, that was how our seasons went too.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Oxcy8 for having the best picks this week (11-4)!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

In a world where we have advanced so far, we still have a tie in professional football?

C'mon, NFL - get it together! I would vote to adopt the NCAA overtime rules.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    In a world where we have advanced so far, we still have a tie in professional football?

C'mon, NFL - get it together! I would vote to adopt the NCAA overtime rules.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's funny, I wish college would drop their stupid overtime rules and go back to ties.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    That's funny, I wish college would drop their stupid overtime rules and go back to ties.
    Troublemaker.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to ELazansky for having the best picks this week (11-3-1)!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG that tie!!

I am soo embarrassed!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to gsvec for having the best picks this week (10-2-1)!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Oxcy8 for having the best picks again this week (11-2)!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to doh for having the best picks this week (11-3)!!!!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think this was one of the hardest weeks so far, so picking 11 winners was a fantastic job of prognostication - well done! My lead is tenuous...

Gunslinger Apprentice doh is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I lucked out this week, but hope one or 2 more lucky weeks get me a trophy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Creeping ever closer to mediocrity once again!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast