Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new stuff, CONGRATS !!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are very hard-to-get ones, especially the Joyland one. I've seen very, very few of those. Big congratulations!!

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Same here, love that JOYLAND proof!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new proofs, Hans. Did you win your Joyland off eBay the other day? If so, you got it for a great price.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Hans

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great stuff, Hans
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Great new proofs, Hans. Did you win your Joyland off eBay the other day? If so, you got it for a great price.
    if you saw it on eBay, perhaps you were one of the few i outbid, possibly the one who almost beat me the last few seconds when it jumped from $36 to $260.66 ( my max bid) , i figured someone would make a big bid, and i planned for a slightly bigger one just in case! boy did i get lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Same here, love that JOYLAND proof!
    I love it too! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Those are very hard-to-get ones, especially the Joyland one. I've seen very, very few of those. Big congratulations!!
    John
    I never thought i would own a Joyland proof, it has been high on my wish list since the book was published! thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice new stuff, CONGRATS !!!
    thanks!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s a good price. Looks like the market for proofs has softened. Probably a good time to be buying.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    if you saw it on eBay, perhaps you were one of the few i outbid, possibly the one who almost beat me the last few seconds when it jumped from $36 to $260.66 ( my max bid) , i figured someone would make a big bid, and i planned for a slightly bigger one just in case! boy did i get lucky!

Congratulations, Hans. I already have a copy, so I did not bid on the auction. Mine was over double what you paid, a couple of years ago. Well done on the price.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new adds!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Danse Macabre proof

just got this and I am delighted! should i leave that staple in or carefully remove it?
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:50 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Different Seasons proof

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I leave the staple in. Must have had a publisher's letter attached at some point uh?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy of the Danse proof shows no sign of a staple. It does, however, have writing on the front filling in the price and date. See post #23 in my collection thread. Yours is the only copy I've see without these.

John

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    My copy of the Danse proof shows no sign of a staple. It does, however, have writing on the front filling in the price and date. See post #23 in my collection thread. Yours is the only copy I've see without these.

John
    thanks John, i went to your collection , and lost an hour looking at all the wonderful ARCs i still need. your collection is amazing! yes the Danse Macabre i have has no writing on it at all! the only other one i had seen until today was the one Gerald Winters has for sale ( too much $ and too much writing, but that did not stop me from wishing it was mine!) which must have been the one used to mark changes on, and yours now, which has publishing dates written on it. Thrilled about my new Danse Macabre!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice! I leave the staple in. Must have had a publisher's letter attached at some point uh?
    i wish the publishers letter was still attached! oh well. but that staple troubles me, its denting the pages inside. i might carefully remove it, but for now, the book is in an archival plastic bag.
    thanks Brian!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Two more nice proofs!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Congratulations, Hans! Just with I knew how big or small those proofs happen to be. I’m flying blind over here!

If it were me, I’d keep the staple but only if there was a way to prevent it from doing damage or tearing the cover later on after I’d forgotten it was there.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Congratulations, Hans! Just with I knew how big or small those proofs happen to be. I’m flying blind over here!

If it were me, I’d keep the staple but only if there was a way to prevent it from doing damage or tearing the cover later on after I’d forgotten it was there.
    your right! i took another pic for you, this time next to another copy of the different seasons proof, for scale
    purposes of course!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2 amazing proofs, CONGRATS !!!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Ohhh I see now. Thanks!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yessssssss...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Need the penguin for accurate scale...nice proofs by the way, Hans

My Mood
    Chatty

All things serve the penguin

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ohhh I see now. Thanks!
    you were expecting a penguin ?

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Yessssssss...
    they sure are purty!

that penguin again!

All things serve the penguin
    here is your cockadoodie penguin !

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default End Of Watch ARC

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast