Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Creepshows!

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Under the Dome UK H&S

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:17 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 11/22/63 Scribner

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:18 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Revival UK ARC

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: given a title

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new stuff !!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

had to redo all my images, so i took new pictures and posted them through the old thread, to see them all, start at the beginning some new ones are posted at the start instead . that is why someone is commenting on an image posted later then the comment (creepshow)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    A french signed CREEPSHOW? I am jealous !
    First time that I see a slipcase for it, so I guess that it's a custom made
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ~ i bought a slipcase from Cemetery Dance ( for 'the Christmas Thingy' by F Paul Wilson) that looked like it might fit, and it did perfectly! just dumb luck

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

my copy of Gwendy's Button Box with a remarque by keith Minnion
    That is absolutely sweet!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2 Sharp Shiny Slivers

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds... And that Centipede Salem sure is a behemoth

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a nice LOT of books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Bazaar of bad dreams

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That proof is no good. I will tell you why after you send it to me. I promise, really I do!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That proof is no good. I will tell you why after you send it to me. I promise, really I do!
    haha! this proof is amazing!
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 12-17-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Collection lookin good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

~ i bought a slipcase from Cemetery Dance ( for 'the Christmas Thingy' by F Paul Wilson) that looked like it might fit, and it did perfectly! just dumb luck
    Do you happen to know how close in size the french Creepshow is to the US edition? It looks to be quite a bit thicker but it's always hard to tell from pics.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Do you happen to know how close in size the french Creepshow is to the US edition? It looks to be quite a bit thicker but it's always hard to tell from pics.
    Thanks to one of the best forum members here, ( ) I have my answer.

I like your avatar by the way.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to one of the best forum members here, ( ) I have my answer.
    glad you like the avatar , it is a painting by Georgio Dechirico, a favorite

I like your avatar by the way.
    you got the answer from someone else while i was preparing this for you, side by side comparison
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 08-01-2017 at 10:31 PM. Reason: added text

Thanks for the pics!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My Gunslinger, purchased brand new for $20.00 plus 5% Massachusettes sales tax for the grand total of $21.00 , and i read this book SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!

As a collector I grieve, however I am sure Stephen King would be delighted
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

You've read the book to death. Time to resurrect it as a zombie book.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. Always nice to get a box of books!

ARC 2 Lee Beer!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast