Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gerald's Game

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:10 PM. Reason: new image

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Amazing collection!!!! I'm sorry to hear about your Brother but it sounds like you were able to share a special interest in collecting which is great!!!!
    I'd love to see some pictures of the entire cover of MTS manuscript!!
    Thanks for sharing, your copy of the IT Galley looks great, bright red and sharp corners!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

all the pictures so far i already took over the years, and i just had to locate them all in my computer, better pics of the MTS manuscript i have to take new pics, which means i have to dig it out of its secret hiding space. not something im going to do tonite, but soon, ill take pics of the whole thing, lots of hand written changes, i need to sit and compare this to the final draft in skeleton crew, still a lot of galleys id like to get, seems like i cant find or afford any King galleys after LISEYS STORY. which is a shame, i see them all over the place for 200$ and up but thats too high for a casual purchase, for me anyway. i got an IT galley back in 1986 and i read it twice, sold that dog eared split spine copy for 150$, cost me almost twice that to replace it. but thats college for you

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Delores Clairborne

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:11 PM. Reason: new image

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Desperation and the Regulators

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:11 PM. Reason: new image

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Needful Things

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:13 PM. Reason: new image

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely stunning collection!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loving them. And the french signed CREEPSHOW !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection. I really like the proofs! You have some very hard to find ones.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing. Proof collecting can be addictive. I've never seen a Mrs Todds shortcut manuscript. Interesting story you have about it. Sorry about your brother.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Welcome to the group! Nice collection!! I hope it's okay to ask, I'm curious where you father worked?
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection Hans ! And welcome again

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection man! Love the Proofs

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a great collection of some very rare stuff Hans. Great rot see you on here, sharing your story and collection.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY VERY NICE COLLECTION !!!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed looking through your collection thread. Some really cool proofs. I really like the signed Creepshow too. Happy you started the thread! Thanks for sharing.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

my copy of Gwendy's Button Box with a remarque by keith Minnion

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

so, looking back on my earlier posts, it seems my images are no longer working, should i edit new images back into them? or delete the posts ? start all over?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    so, looking back on my earlier posts, it seems my images are no longer working, should i edit new images back into them? or delete the posts ? start all over?
    Personally I would edit your images back in.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default the Dark Tower 2: the Drawing of the Three

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's plainly a plum of a Plume ARC!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Plume ARC of DOTT.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Rose Madder

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:15 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Bag of Bones

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:16 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Hearts in Atlantis scribner

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 09:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast