Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default two Plume Arcs for The Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three

picked up a second copy of the Plume Arc for The Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three
    the spines are different
    another collector thinks this is sun fading, im not sure yet, what say you?
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 06-03-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As they appear to be exactly the same, I'd say fading as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would also say fading, almost 99.9% sure.
    Now all you need is the orange proof!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sun fading. I own a couple copies, one faded the other not.

I knew when I purchased it (and the store owner pulled it from the front window) the copy would be faded. But that's OK I didn't hesitate to pay $10 for it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Insomnia arcs

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 06-03-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2 x CONGRATS !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Red & white and King all over!
    Fantastic!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to double up Congrats man!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab, Hans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just perused your collection and noticed these (sorry for jumping so far back)
    Very nice collection.. Really like the "uncut stand proofs"

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Just perused your collection and noticed these (sorry for jumping so far back)
    Very nice collection.. Really like the "uncut stand proofs"

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    thanks Cook, im very proud of my Stands!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Flight or Fright early proof CD ARC

my CD early readers grab bag came in, i think i finally caught a rare ARC from CD? never seen this one before how cool is this?
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nice Stand collection and Flight or Fright.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damm!! SCORE BROTHER!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations and very happy for you as well, Hans! It is a beautiful proof!

Too bad about that big hole in the cover though.

Country
    Country Flag

That is cool, Hans! Congrats!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Hans !!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Thinner ABA with letter

of all the Bachman books Thinner is the most under rated, Thinner is my second favorite, after the Long Walk. its a dark nasty thriller rivaling Pet Sematary in it's unrelenting horror and loss. So I am always snapping up cheap copies to gift to friends, when a copy arrived today i was surprised to find out it is the ABA Thinner ARC, and not only that, it is in almost perfect condition and also includes a letter from the publisher! I do not know how many Thinner ARCs are out there? but i find them regularly enough, but most are dog eared, well read copies, It is hard to find them so pristine, and of course, a LETTER! winner winner pie after dinner!
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 06-03-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Hans!

Good stuff.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Pet Sematary Doubleday ARC ( second state)

this one is so cherry compared to my old one, plus now i have the publishers letter and mail back form and bookmark.
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 06-03-2020 at 03:23 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Wind Through the Keyhole Scribner ARC

used, but it did come with the publishers letter, maybe someday i will find an upgrade
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Hans!

I don't think I've seen that PET SEMATARY bookmark before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast