Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Congrats dude! You found it! Looks like the dimensions are about 4 x 2.5 x 1 cockadoodies.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Hans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow Hans. That is an awesome collection. A lot of very nice proofs and other books as well. Bravo.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE !!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great proof collection, Hans! The End of Watch is very cool.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Sleeping Beauties ARC signed by Owen

so i saw Owen at the Merrimack Valley Halloween Book Festival , and he signed my Sleeping Beauties ARC to me, I asked him to include a moth doodle and he was very kind to draw one.
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice! Who else did you see there?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very cool indeed, congrats
    did Owen also write "Haverhill" next to the cities at the bottom? I don't get that one.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Hans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Nice! Who else did you see there?
    i found this and copied it for you :
    "The 4th annual Merrimack Valley Halloween Book Festival! FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
    This year, come and meet more than SIXTY authors and artists as they sell and sign their work and conduct free panel discussions on various book, publishing, and spooky Halloween topics. We'll have Halloween candy, and costumes are encouraged! The event is free, and the authors donate a portion of their book sale proceeds to the library, so you can have fun, get a bit spooked, and support your local library, too!
    Featuring:
    (*Asterisk denotes FIRST TIME attendees...and look at that list!)
    Owen King*
    Jennifer McMahon*
    Laird Barron*
    Kelly Braffet*
    Grady Hendrix*
    Jeff Strand*
    Lynne Hansen*
    Nadia Bulkin*
    KL Pereira*
    Stephanie M. Wytovich*
    Charles R Rutledge*
    Gene Doucette*
    Kelli Owen*
    Gregory Bastianelli
    Matt Bechtel
    Stephen R. Bissette
    William Carl
    Glenn Chadbourne
    Jason Ciaramella
    Joseph A. Citro
    Tom Deady
    Kristin Dearborn
    Barry Lee Dejasu
    JG Faherty*
    Amber Fallon
    Dan Foley
    Doungjai Gam Bepko
    Craig Shaw Gardner
    Larissa Glasser
    Christopher Golden
    Scott Goudsward
    Catherine Grant
    Mary Hart
    Laura J. Hickman
    Kat Howard
    Christopher Irvin
    Kameryn James*
    Nicholas Kaufmann
    Brian Keene
    Toni L.P. Kelner
    Ed Kurtz
    John Langan
    Izzy Lee
    Bracken MacLeod
    John M. McIlveen
    Hillary Monahan
    James A. Moore
    Lindsay Moore*
    Errick Nunnally
    Jason Parent
    Philip Perron
    Leigh Perry
    David Price
    Mary SanGiovanni
    Cat Scully
    Rob Smales
    Sarah Smith
    Thomas Sniegoski
    Laurie Faria Stolarz
    Mike Sullivan
    Morgan Sylvia*
    Tony Tremblay
    Trisha Wooldridge
    Douglas Wynne
    Rio Youers "

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    very cool indeed, congrats
    did Owen also write "Haverhill" next to the cities at the bottom? I don't get that one.
    i saw Owen at the Merimack Valley Halloween Book Festival, which is located in Haverhill Massachusetts , neat huh?

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

aha, yes that is very neat!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gunslinger ARC ~ Plume

this was hard to find
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:51 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance Salem's Lot proof

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice finds, especially that GUNSLINGER!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice proofs.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice gets, Hans!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Hans

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Hans

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, very nice books, congrats! That gunslinger looks mighty handsome

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default the Outsider Scribner ARC

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 06-03-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I love it! Give it to me!
    No...really...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Hans!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Hans !!!
    Is it the cheap one, I posted some time ago?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

NICE! Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast