Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default THE DEAD ZONE Viking ARC

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default new The Long Walk Bachman T shirt !

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Do you guys wear those shirts or just collect them?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Do you guys wear those shirts or just collect them?
    i wear mine to Stephen King related events, like the sleeping beauties tour. im wearing this one right now in fact

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add! Love the T-Shirt and the sponsors
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely collection thread, Hans. I am someone who is fascinated by proofs, galleys, and ARCs, so your collection really impressed me. Most are in phenomenal condition. Can easily tell the sort of effort you put into this over the years.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the DZ proof. Hmmmm.....that proof looks so familiar From the U.K. per chance.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations on the DZ proof. Hmmmm.....that proof looks so familiar From the U.K. per chance.
    hah! did I buy this from you?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    I'm pretty sure you did.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice score Hans. You must be happy man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a great one, Hans

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    I'm pretty sure you did.
    Thank You! the poor book has been through a lot! but i still love it. i have a signet ppb Arc for Dead Zone in even worse shape. they belong together !
    that Arc is finally home!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default UK and US Nightmares & Dreamscapes proofs

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:24 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice score Hans. You must be happy man!

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thats a great one, Hans

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add! Love the T-Shirt and the sponsors
    thanks! me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Lovely collection thread, Hans. I am someone who is fascinated by proofs, galleys, and ARCs, so your collection really impressed me. Most are in phenomenal condition. Can easily tell the sort of effort you put into this over the years.
    very kind of you to say this! collecting King is fun and addictive!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great adds, your proof collection is formidable. Yes. Formidable...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great adds, your proof collection is formidable. Yes. Formidable...
    is that you Antoni? thanks for the kind words, i look at other collections in this forum and i am just crushed! just amazing rare books shelf after shelf! yours included! so you honor me. thank you

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The proof is usually in the pudding, but you have to be different and put it on shelves!
    Nice stuff.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The proof is usually in the pudding, but you have to be different and put it on shelves!
    Nice stuff.
    haha! yes i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds!
    thank you!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I am pure EVIL,....I am Christine!

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:25 PM.

That proof's not chicken, it's yellow!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Love the CARRIE proof.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast