Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Threaded View

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

i cant even begin to touch those awesome collections full of signed limiteds and such, but I do have a collection of galleys that i have carefully collected since the early 80's. my older brother and i both read Stephen King books growing up, i remember when THE SHINING came out, we had a giant newspaper ad for it on the wall, i watched SALEM'S LOT on tv, i remember when THE DEAD ZONE first came out, when i started reading King i picked up a ratty paperback of NIGHT SHIFT and read the most interesting stories first, checking them off in pen on the table of contents ( still have that copy). my father worked in publishing as an editor, and he could get us galleys of king books months before the book was in stores, and thats how my brother and i read every single King book starting with FIRESTARTER and CUJO, we got the galley and we both read it.
    a few years ago my older brother passed away, and our collection has come together. i have attended 2 King signings and i got a book signed for me and one for my brother. the pictures below are the galleys we collected , and since then i have tried to complete the collection, i think im about to pass the halfway mark anyway. some other odds and ends that are neat . including one manuscript. enjoy!
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 12-12-2018 at 03:09 PM. Reason: new image