Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a good one, Hans!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Hans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Hans!
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thats a good one, Hans!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE ONE!
    thanks to all of you!
    now i need a NIGHT SHIFT doubleday proof and a Full Dark No Stars Scribner proof !

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No bones about it, that's a nice proof.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hans! I remember you told me a lot of your images were eaten by the photobucket monster, but there are still a bunch here to drool over. You’re a proof collecting maniac, man. It’s usually whenever I chat with you, or see your Facebook posts, that I reconsider collecting them.

Looking forward to seeing more!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Stand 1990 US Proof

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:29 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Creepshow Mask

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:33 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Skeleton Crew S/L #402

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:34 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Hans! I remember you told me a lot of your images were eaten by the photobucket monster, but there are still a bunch here to drool over. You’re a proof collecting maniac, man. It’s usually whenever I chat with you, or see your Facebook posts, that I reconsider collecting them.

Looking forward to seeing more!
    thanks Adam! i have updated some more pics since then, and added a few new ones !

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Not so crazy about the Creepshow mask, but the other two are GREAT!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Hans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default From a Buick 8 promotional fuzzy dice and losers club pin

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Just for scale huh?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default creepshow postcard

last week i posted my new Creepshow mask, i also posted on facebook, and fellow collector Ian Lever asked me if i had the promotional postcard to go with it, why no, i do not have one i said " You do now!" he replied, and a week later sure enough this postcard arrives, a gift from Ian all the way across the Atlantic in the UK. such generosity!
    shown here with a penguin for scale purposes .
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:37 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Simpsons figure

who doesn't have one of these?
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 05-28-2020 at 05:38 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Hearts in Atlantis UK proof

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:39 PM.

It's a pleasingly purple purchased particularly palatable proof worthy of a panegyric.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Hans! Be sure to replace that penguin facing due South. Annie gets upset if not and I don't want you to lose a foot!

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post

Finally added it to my collection a week or two ago. I haven’t taken it out of the box either

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

Finally added it to my collection a week or two ago. I haven’t taken it out of the box either
    I grabbed two. One to keep in box and one out. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Chatty

Haha now why didn’t I think of that!?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha now why didn’t I think of that!?
    now all i can see is Kris in the bath playing with his Simpsons Stephen King action figure. " whos floating now? huh? whos floating now uncle Stevie??"
    Really? Wtf

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Blaze proof

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:40 PM.

My Mood
    Chatty

Default my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Nice add Hans! How many proofs you got left to go now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast