2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default a Life in Cinema by Mick Garris

I bought this because i loved having those four signatures together

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Mrs Todds Shortcut

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post

I bought this because i loved having those four signatures together
    And the book isnt too expensive + there wont be anymore Tobe Hooper's signature :-(

That Mrs Todd Shortcut manuscript is pretty nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice adds. , ALITC Lettered was one of the first S/L books signed from King i bought.

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Just After Sunset Arc

an elusive blue Scribner ARC. for me to find anyway

Vagrant Dead ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Love the ARC!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Hans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Hunchback Jack has a spectacular aura about Hunchback Jack has a spectacular aura about Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That manuscript is amazing! Well done!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Default UK partial proof

Vagrant Dead ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!

Country
    Country Flag

Default Skeleton Crew Putnam proof

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE ONE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a good one, Hans!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Hans!

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a name known to all peripheral is a name known to all peripheral is a name known to all peripheral is a name known to all peripheral is a name known to all peripheral is a name known to all peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Hans!
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thats a good one, Hans!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE ONE!
    thanks to all of you!
    now i need a NIGHT SHIFT doubleday proof and a Full Dark No Stars Scribner proof !

No bones about it, that's a nice proof.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7