Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Nice add Hans! How many proofs you got left to go now?
    I should have a list prepared shouldn't I? Have always collected and just know what i got and what i don't got. i need most of the scribner King books post Liseys story, and most of the Doubleday early books ( Salems Lot - the Stand)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Hans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Happy hunting amigo
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice proof, I don't think I've seen that letter before.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supercool new stuff, think its the first time i see a Blaze proof !!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Sleeping Beauties ARC

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:41 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Georgies Boat paperweight #51/100

Georgies Boat! I got #51/100 , penguin added to give scale
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:44 PM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Hans!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Wolves of the Calla proof

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Hans!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Blockade Billy

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Hans. So the proof also has a card with it??

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    what looks like the card is actually a picture of the card on the publishers letter. the letter is tipped into the proof and does not want to come out, i did not try too hard. instead i stored it with a backing board to prevent further damage to the letter. i have the first edition from CD with that card anyway. there is another baseball card with uncle Steve on it, i think some are even signed?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    what looks like the card is actually a picture of the card on the publishers letter. the letter is tipped into the proof and does not want to come out, i did not try too hard. instead i stored it with a backing board to prevent further damage to the letter. i have the first edition from CD with that card anyway. there is another baseball card with uncle Steve on it, i think some are even signed?
    I wow, I wondered this and then saw the "shadow" and thought, "Oh, it's real"... nice stuff, man...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool man congrats. What’s that song playing?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy has the publishers letter and the "proof card" sheet just like yours but they were loose (not tipped in). See post #168 in my collections thread. A nice collectable for sure.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that proof card sheet! My copy does NOT have it.

Now you need to find the white proof.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Cool man congrats. What’s that song playing?
    the song is JIMMY JAZZ by the Clash, from the album London Calling
    https://youtu.be/ShCSuFSauzU

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    My copy has the publishers letter and the "proof card" sheet just like yours but they were loose (not tipped in). See post #168 in my collections thread. A nice collectable for sure.

John
    Thanks John! your collection is amazing as always!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's really cool. I have the Blockade Billy proof, but not the publisher's letter. Never seen that before. Great addition!

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Hans!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

How the hell have I missed this thread. You have some amazing proofs along with other items. Truly a drool worth collection (don't worry, I won't get them on the books). But it also seems like you have a number of rare ones.
    I am really glad I decided to drop in. Again, killer collection.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 11/22/63 UK ARC

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:48 PM.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joyland ARC

Last edited by ZombieElvis; 07-20-2020 at 10:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast