Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my King cartoons

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default my King cartoons

a couple years back i had a huge pile of paperbacks King books, and i needed to make room, so i drew cartoons inside them all and gave them away, but not before taking pictures of each one. my hope was that King fans would start discovering them and that eventually King would see one, well it happened a lot faster then a thought, about 3 months,when King tweeted my cartoon, his caption said " courtesy of Josh Boone" and i can explain that, Josh Boone is a movie director, in fact he is working on LISEYS STORY among others, Stephen King had a small role in his first film ( well, his voice did, over a phone) it was Josh Boone who saw my cartoon being tossed around online and forwarded it to King. silly of me not to sign the picture before taking the picture, but thats ok i got tons of pictures of the cartoon as i drew it from pencils to color anyway here is the cartoon 'found inside a copy of SALEMS LOT" many more pics to follow

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

here is another one i did, i had a big stack of books , many dupes
    Last edited by ZombieElvis; 08-04-2016 at 11:33 AM. Reason: cant see pic?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

this cartoon from a paperback copy of CARRIE is one of my favorites, so i kept it

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

These are so very awesome. Please post as many as you have to share.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

the very first one i did for shits and giggles, thats CATHY from the newspapers strips, in case you dont recognize

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

thank you so much! i got a bunch to go up, but its going to take some time to find all the darn files

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

ok so i admit i took some liberties here, as the twins are not in the book, just the Kubrick film, but to heck with it! thats LITTLE LULU for the comic book deprived

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

[IMG][/IMG] noit the best cartoon, i need to work on lettering more, and boy was this copy of NIGHT SHIFT brittle and well read! the person who got this book was supposed to send me another book to work inside, he said he mailed it but iut never arrived, i sent him this book and never got so much as a thank you, or another book. jerk

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

i did 2 or 3 christines including one commisioned inside a first edition hardcover, i liked it so much i did one for myself in a paperback

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

im re reading THE DARK HALF right now

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

commisioned first edition hardcover of FIRESTARTER

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

another version in black and white, in a paperback

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two of my favorite things, Peanuts and Stephen King. It shouldn't work, but it does.

I love the one with Lucy as Carrie. Keep 'em coming!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

this one was not easy, i took part in a Stephen King world wide 'adventure' which is really just a group of people all over the world who mailed each other the same King book with a journal, it started in Norway or Iceland went all over Europe , Australia, Canada after which , just 2 peop;le ahead of me, the book and journal was lost, I loved the idea so i contacted the poerson who started it, and since i was 2nd up i donated my own copy of PET SEMATARY and an empty journal to the cause , and from me it went on to the rest of the group, and still is, but not before i got to doodle popeye inside heh hehe

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

commisioned drawing inside a first edition of MISERY, which is one of my favorite King books, i took my time and tried a bunch of different ideas before settling for this simple notion

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

watercolor inspired by the short story I AM THE DOORWAY still in my collection,

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

These are cool!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow trippy!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Awesome stuff! I especially like the Peanut ones.

Have you done an It one yet?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

i have not done one for IT yet, i have been stockpiling paperbacks of THE STAND though ....

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hans good to see you here ! Finally...

Best
    Shac

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for inviting me Shachar! i know you and James Mackenzie in New Zealand are both here, i wonder who else i might know?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!! Great to see these cool pics being shared around.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Love your work, so much fun!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast